Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/22 - Short week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Chip Wrote:Tater pearls! :high5:

:finger:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:would that be a pearl necklace?

Um..... no... at least not THAT kind

what other kind of pearl necklace is there?

Yup, one made out of fresh water pearls... Which I happen to have in the color black.
WyoIan Wrote:I joined that cnectd thing today what does it do, kinda like the forum and facebook in one?

It's an instant messenger chat... You can talk to everyone day and night. All the time :grin:
These guys watched a lot more TV then I did.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:would that be a pearl necklace?

Um..... no... at least not THAT kind

what other kind of pearl necklace is there?

Yup, one made out of fresh water pearls... Which I happen to have in the color black.

Black pearl necklace...
Not helping your case.
WyoIan Wrote:I joined that cnectd thing today what does it do, kinda like the forum and facebook in one?

It's an instant messenger chat... You can talk to everyone day and night. All the time :grin:
Drunk or sober.
Brian in NY Wrote:

Drunk or sober.

It's a lot funnier when someone is drunk though
Chip Wrote:These guys watched a lot more TV then I did.
More proof that they do the show for their entertainment, not ours.......even though this is amusing.
AirHej Wrote:Hahaha, Sara drinking some malt liquor Four Loko with brothers in New Orleans. Think either Rich or Sara fooled around at their respective parties?

I am going with No... Rich, the Groomzilla, is putting way too much of himself into this wedding to want to fuck it all up. Possibly a motorboat of boobies, but that would be it.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:These guys watched a lot more TV then I did.
More proof that they do the show for their entertainment, not ours.......even though this is amusing.

80's TV shows that I watched, or, at least watched enough to remember...
Perfect Strangers
GI Joe
Transformers
The Smurfs
Alf
Cheers

That's about it.
I have to go outside and shred glass... I put it off yesterday because I didn't want to work in the cold garage but I can't put it off anymore... I'm still willing to pay someone $100 to do it.
It's amazing how they remember all this useless shinfo.
I am pissed, btw, I gave up Pepsi 3 weeks ago now and have had only 2 Pepsi's the whole time. Normally, I drop 10 to 15 lbs in that time (been drinking a ton of water)... This time I actually gained 6 lbs. Jim thinks it's because I've been doing a lot of weight lifting and that it's muscle, but I am still pissed off over it. In fact, I might just have a Pepsi today!
AirHej Wrote:Hahaha, Sara drinking some malt liquor Four Loko with brothers in New Orleans. Think either Rich or Sara fooled around at their respective parties?

I am going with No... Rich, the Groomzilla, is putting way too much of himself into this wedding to want to fuck it all up. Possibly a motorboat of boobies, but that would be it.

Fair enough. Davis is a deviant though. That side of him could have been unleashed.
Brian in NY Wrote:It's amazing how they remember all this useless shinfo.

It really is crazy.
I'm 30, about their age, and I'm constantly amazed by how much stuff they remember from when I was too young to remember anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18