Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/22 - Short week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
its mostly republicans that are going crazy over this it seems.

I haven't flown in years. Chances are I won't be flying more than a handful of times the rest of my life too. Therefore I don't give a shit what is going on at the airport.
racial profiling wont work when you have timothy mcviegh type of wackadoos.
I really don't want too. But I agree with Covino.
I want to hate the TSA, it is all bull shit, and I have no idea why they all of a sudden need to tighten everything up.
But is it really that big of a deal?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I thought he met you in Detroit?

Nope.
I was in Chicago.
I have the left over pizza to prove it.

And that place was pretty damn good Derick.

So did he drive you to Chicago or did you 2 meet up there? I am dying to know how much he enjoyed rubbing and kissing your feet!
this is starting to get too serious for C&R.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I thought he met you in Detroit?

Nope.
I was in Chicago.
I have the left over pizza to prove it.

And that place was pretty damn good Derick.

So did he drive you to Chicago or did you 2 meet up there? I am dying to know how much he enjoyed rubbing and kissing your feet!

Hey, butthead. I just drove out with a friend, and Derick was busy, I didn't meet up with him.
chicken marinara melt, is pretty good.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'd like to hear more info on the exposure to the xray.
apparently 1 body scan is equivalent to 20 chest xrays. Most people wont have 20 chest xrays in a lifetime

How much damage can that cause?
somebody tell me that those images dont bother you? Thats a little to much to be sharing with people
what if you taped a dildo to your leg. You think they would freak out. I think that would be funny. That's what the protesters need to do. Tape dildos to their legs and refuse the scanners. Then all the pat down guys will be getting big handfuls of junk all day.
This guy has a point
Derick Wrote:somebody tell me that those images dont bother you? Thats a little to much to be sharing with people
Can't see them.
Derick Wrote:somebody tell me that those images dont bother you? Thats a little to much to be sharing with people

I do not see them.
changed images to url, clicky linky
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18