Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/22 - Short week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My party tonight will consist of making a necklace to wear with my outfit this Thursday.
would that be a pearl necklace?
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Where's the party?
in your pants

No Brick.
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My party tonight will consist of making a necklace to wear with my outfit this Thursday.

Tater pearls! :high5:
JDubb Wrote:I have a joke for you, actually it is an Eddie Murphy joke from his Delirious stand up in the 80's...
A bear and a rabbit are taking a crap in the wood. The bear asks the rabbit, "Do you have trouble with shit sticking in your fur?"
The rabbit responded, "No."
So the bear picked up the rabbit and whipped his ass with the rabbit.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I put a distributor in a pickup this morning. I haven't had to mess with a distributor since I built my camaro motor. About 10 years ago.
Derick Wrote:
in your pants

:?
I will not be attending.
i recorded covino and rich bushwacking on hbo, just the part where they did it, not the fight
michaelangelo Wrote:i recorded covino and rich bushwacking on hbo, just the part where they did it, not the fight

so that is 2 major events that they were televised bushwacking? That is kind of cool.
I joined that cnectd thing today what does it do, kinda like the forum and facebook in one?
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My party tonight will consist of making a necklace to wear with my outfit this Thursday.

Um..... no... at least not THAT kind
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My party tonight will consist of making a necklace to wear with my outfit this Thursday.

Um..... no... at least not THAT kind

what other kind of pearl necklace is there?
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
in your pants

:?
I will not be attending.

No. You won't.
Derick Wrote:i went to IKEA and go cart racing
That would be fun to go cart race while in IKEA!!!
Q: What do you call a Dallas Cowboy with a SuperBowl ring......
A: Old.....
LeNeve Wrote:Q: What do you call a Dallas Cowboy with a SuperBowl ring......
A: Old.....
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18