Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/22 - Short week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I want to see more female body scans. Those are kind of dope.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey, butthead. I just drove out with a friend, and Derick was busy, I didn't meet up with him.

I wasn't talking about Derick. As far as I know, he doesn't have a fascination with your feet. I was talking Black Ice. :grin:

No, we went over that. BI was in Flint.
Iva13 Wrote:I just wish the people that worked at the TSA doing the searches were making more than minimum wage....like make them need some type of degree...these people can go get a job at mcdonalds...that's their qualifications. I just don't trust them...that being said I would do what is necessary to keep me safe.
here's how to make our country safe. STOP FUCKING WITH OTHER COUNTRIES. If we would just mind our own business instead of sticking our nose into eveyone elses business, nobody would be fucking with us
They should give a gamefly subcription out for a prize.
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I just wish the people that worked at the TSA doing the searches were making more than minimum wage....like make them need some type of degree...these people can go get a job at mcdonalds...that's their qualifications. I just don't trust them...that being said I would do what is necessary to keep me safe.
here's how to make our country safe. STOP FUCKING WITH OTHER COUNTRIES. If we would just mind our own business instead of sticking our nose into eveyone elses business, nobody would be fucking with us

:high5:
that seemed like a fast lunch hour. Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

or maybe they need a reminder of what Hiroshima was like
too much eye contact can give you eye herpes
Have staring contests with random people without telling them.............fucking retarded.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

or maybe they need a reminder of what Hiroshima was like

That too. No one fucked with us for a long time after that.
Brian in NY Wrote:Have staring contests with random people without telling them.............fucking retarded.

and hilarious. I want to try that. Just start staring someone down at a restraunt. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:

This is true. We should also tell Isreal they are on their own.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Have staring contests with random people without telling them.............fucking retarded.

and hilarious. I want to try that. Just start staring someone down at a restraunt. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I was going to say, too bad you can't help one country, without pissing off half the world.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I was going to say, too bad you can't help one country, without pissing off half the world.
simple solution, stop helping. Our own country needs the help right now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18