Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/22 - Short week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
diesel fumes.... :killme:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think I may go home early today so I can browse the internet for a new job.
I do that while I'm at work. Might as well get paid for it.

I don't want to take the chance having someone find that. We are an IT company so we have the technology to find that stuff.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think I may go home early today so I can browse the internet for a new job.

I worked for a machine shop, and the boss sent me to the john deere dealer to get some parts. I did my interview with them at that time. Then they hired me. So I just stopped going to work at the machine shop.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I don't want to take the chance having someone find that. We are an IT company so we have the technology to find that stuff.
Can't blame you.
Ive also gone to interviews with the gas companies while out on test drives from this job. They never hire me though.
:flame: Fucking router went down and it's an hour and 15 mins away from me.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:The show was good today. Too bad they ended it with football talk :yawn:

Football is awesome
Yeah, but talking about it puts me to sleep.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:[youtube]TigrDKaBLv4[/youtube]

I want to work there. They fuck off more than I do. To bad he didn't flip out, and start throwing shit at people. Nobody thought it was aal that funny at the end either. They were all like haha. not hahahahahahahahahaha.

Also my boss was wondering what kind of gay ass music I was listening too while watching that. The internet always embarrases me somehow.
i shrink wrapped my bosses office like this one saturday. He wasnt as impressed.
Joe Wrote::flame: Fucking router went down and it's an hour and 15 mins away from me.
so much for going home early
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote::flame: Fucking router went down and it's an hour and 15 mins away from me.
so much for going home early

Spare one in the closet already configured. Just have to walk them through plugging in the right cables. :grin:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:The show was good today. Too bad they ended it with football talk :yawn:

Football is awesome
Yeah, but talking about it puts me to sleep.

yep
I need to talk to the service manager, but some yak nut is up there talking about how awesome his floormats in his truck are. :roll:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to talk to the service manager, but some yak nut is up there talking about how awesome his floormats in his truck are. :roll:

Now they are telling DUI stories......middle america....................... Confusedad:
I hate this story. Apparently Disney is not going to make any more princess movies. America sucks sometimes.

"Media critic Dafna Lemish, who has written about the influence of film and television on children, said in the same article, "By the time they're 5 or 6, [girls are] not interested in being princesses. They're interested in being hot, in being cool. Clearly, they see this is what society values." (That's right: A girl born in 2005 already is worrying about how "hot" she is. Have fun with that, moms and dads of the world.) "
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so..... Jimmy Johnson 5 in a row

boo. :yawn:
Confusedwoot:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18