Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/22 - Short week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Meh..
this

Wait, are we saying meh to Brittany, or the twin?

Both
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Meh..
this

Wait, are we saying meh to Brittany, or the twin?

Both

Really?
Huh.
I guess I'll go put something up in the hot or not.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:on the rosetta stone commercial, there is a kid that says "my way to learn russian" I want to punch that kid.

FUCK YEAH! I hate that kid!

I'm glad I'm not the only one. The rest of the commercial doesn't bug me at all.

I hate it so much I change the channel before the kid comes on.
colon patrolin
[youtube]TigrDKaBLv4[/youtube]
I think I may go home early today so I can browse the internet for a new job.
LeNeve Wrote:I have 3 vehicles in here right now. 2 with alleged transmission problems, and one with an alleged engine problem. I can't find anything wrong with any of them. Give them back to the customer, and they all start instantly fucking up again. Customer takes me for a drive, and the cars act normal. I hate shit like that. Very frustrating, and a huge waste of time for everyone.

Why do cars do that?? It has some rattle or makes some noise until you have someone look at it than it vanishes. Of course, it comes back later on.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have 3 vehicles in here right now. 2 with alleged transmission problems, and one with an alleged engine problem. I can't find anything wrong with any of them. Give them back to the customer, and they all start instantly fucking up again. Customer takes me for a drive, and the cars act normal. I hate shit like that. Very frustrating, and a huge waste of time for everyone.

Why do cars do that?? It has some rattle or makes some noise until you have someone look at it than it vanishes. Of course, it comes back later on.

It's so weird. It happens all the time.
Joe Wrote:I think I may go home early today so I can browse the internet for a new job.

:high5: I bet you could get a show on stars 2 pretty easily.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think I may go home early today so I can browse the internet for a new job.

I'm going to do a pre show for Wine and Web called Beer and Internet. I'm also going to say my name like Gary does. Joe-seph Al-len
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm going to do a pre show for Wine and Web called Beer and Internet. I'm also going to say my name like Gary does. Joe-seph Al-len

Then we can start a forum where we all talk about how horrible your show is!
Confusedarcasm: ...?
Joe Wrote:[youtube]TigrDKaBLv4[/youtube]

I want to work there. They fuck off more than I do. To bad he didn't flip out, and start throwing shit at people. Nobody thought it was aal that funny at the end either. They were all like haha. not hahahahahahahahahaha.

Also my boss was wondering what kind of gay ass music I was listening too while watching that. The internet always embarrases me somehow.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I do that while I'm at work. Might as well get paid for it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:[youtube]TigrDKaBLv4[/youtube]

I want to work there. They fuck off more than I do. To bad he didn't flip out, and start throwing shit at people. Nobody thought it was aal that funny at the end either. They were all like haha. not hahahahahahahahahaha.

Also my boss was wondering what kind of gay ass music I was listening too while watching that. The internet always embarrases me somehow.

I just want a job where you can have fun from time to time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18