Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/22 - Short week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
LeNeve Wrote:Q: What do you call a Dallas Cowboy with a SuperBowl ring......
A: Old.....
A: former free agent!!!
its that time of year when everybody plays grandma getting ran over by a reindeer. I just now heard it for the first time this year, on a republican talk radio show on sirius. :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:its that time of year when everybody plays grandma getting ran over by a reindeer. I just now heard it for the first time this year, on a republican talk radio show on sirius. :killme:

I just realized that they are actually saying "grandma got ran over by Obama" :killme: :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:its that time of year when everybody plays grandma getting ran over by a reindeer. I just now heard it for the first time this year, on a republican talk radio show on sirius. :killme:

It's not that bad, it reminds me of grade 7 orchestra class when we listened to the grade 5 choir butchered the song, it was hilarious!
I can't stand "It's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year"... I want to gouge out my eyeballs.
Nussie_T Wrote:

It's not that bad, it reminds me of grade 7 orchestra class when we listened to the grade 5 choir butchered the song, it was hilarious!
I can't stand "It's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year"... I want to gouge out my eyeballs.
Wait until the Gap Christmas commercials start :killme:
Busy today, not going to be able to hang out much this week.
Speaking of eyeballs....my one eye has been watering since I woke up....where is my Dr. Derick????? It's just my one eye and if I let it, it will fall down my cheek...it's the outside of my eye...not the inner part...
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Wait until the Gap Christmas commercials start :killme:

It's bad enough when they play it in September for the start of school
Iva13 Wrote:Speaking of eyeballs....my one eye has been watering since I woke up....where is my Dr. Derick????? It's just my one eye and if I let it, it will fall down my cheek...it's the outside of my eye...not the inner part...

sounds like a jersey shore strain of pink eye.
Iva13 Wrote:Speaking of eyeballs....my one eye has been watering since I woke up....where is my Dr. Derick????? It's just my one eye and if I let it, it will fall down my cheek...it's the outside of my eye...not the inner part...
huh? outside of your eye? is it sensitive to light, do you wear contacts, does it seem like you are squinting in that eye?

pm me as i'm fairly busy today and might not see the post
I tried to watch that brew master show last night. I couldn't get into it really.
LeNeve Wrote:I tried to watch that brew master show last night. I couldn't get into it really.
I wanted to check it out, but I was too busy sleeping.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I tried to watch that brew master show last night. I couldn't get into it really.
I wanted to check it out, but I was too busy sleeping.

I wish I could have slept last night. I went to bed around 12:30, woke up at 3:30, went back to sleep an hour later and then Jim woke me up at 5:30 to tell me he was leaving, then my dad phoned, then he showed up and then he dropped something metal in the garage and woke me up again. I went back to sleep only for my son to wake me up whining because he wanted to watch TV.
breasts come in all colors like easter eggs?

Herpes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18