Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/22 - Short week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am pissed, btw, I gave up Pepsi 3 weeks ago now and have had only 2 Pepsi's the whole time. Normally, I drop 10 to 15 lbs in that time (been drinking a ton of water)... This time I actually gained 6 lbs. Jim thinks it's because I've been doing a lot of weight lifting and that it's muscle, but I am still pissed off over it. In fact, I might just have a Pepsi today!

Yeah!
Fall off that wagon!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am pissed, btw, I gave up Pepsi 3 weeks ago now and have had only 2 Pepsi's the whole time. Normally, I drop 10 to 15 lbs in that time (been drinking a ton of water)... This time I actually gained 6 lbs. Jim thinks it's because I've been doing a lot of weight lifting and that it's muscle, but I am still pissed off over it. In fact, I might just have a Pepsi today!

Don't do it!!!! Don't drink the Pepsi!!!!!
Hey did Rich's brother ever show up...
Iva13 Wrote:Hey did Rich's brother ever show up...
No.
:nothingtoadd:
umm yeah...
Ummm Hello... Is Kristen there?
Great advice from the Gay-Mon guys. Pick up the phone and call random people and try to make conversation. Lame
JDubb Wrote:Ummm Hello... Is Kristen there?

In my house she would be there.
Joe Wrote:Great advice from the Gay-Mon guys. Pick up the phone and call random people and try to make conversation. Lame
i'm going to do this
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Great advice from the Gay-Mon guys. Pick up the phone and call random people and try to make conversation. Lame
i'm going to do this
nobody answered
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i'm going to do this
nobody answered

:roflmao:
Thought you were another job recruiter. For some reason your number doesn't save in my phone.
There's a better chance of you being accused of being a sex offender/pedophile than actually picking up women.
Brian in NY Wrote:
There's a better chance of you being accused of being a sex offender/pedophile than actually picking up women.

Especially if you call and ask for their 5 year old daughter.

doesn't that start being illegal at some point?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18