Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/22 - Short week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Image: imgcynthia%20daniel1.jpg]
on the rosetta stone commercial, there is a kid that says "my way to learn russian" I want to punch that kid.
I have 3 vehicles in here right now. 2 with alleged transmission problems, and one with an alleged engine problem. I can't find anything wrong with any of them. Give them back to the customer, and they all start instantly fucking up again. Customer takes me for a drive, and the cars act normal. I hate shit like that. Very frustrating, and a huge waste of time for everyone.
this is the bubba show, not the dumb bitch from kansas show.
Brian in NY Wrote:The show was good today. Too bad they ended it with football talk :yawn:

Football is awesome
lube up his metal cock.
Chip Wrote:[Image: imgcynthia%20daniel1.jpg]
She also appeared on the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia as a transsexual named Carmen. :?

Meh..
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Meh..
this
LeNeve Wrote:on the rosetta stone commercial, there is a kid that says "my way to learn russian" I want to punch that kid.

FUCK YEAH! I hate that kid!
I haven't heard that wizard of oz deal for a long time.
Joe Wrote:

Meh..

I couldn't find many pictures of them together.
Brittany is hot as hell, I figure that's just a bad picture of both of them.
LeNeve Wrote:this is the bubba show, not the dumb bitch from kansas show.

That was the first and last time people heard from Kansas.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Meh..
this

Wait, are we saying meh to Brittany, or the twin?
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:on the rosetta stone commercial, there is a kid that says "my way to learn russian" I want to punch that kid.

FUCK YEAH! I hate that kid!

I'm glad I'm not the only one. The rest of the commercial doesn't bug me at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18