Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/22 - Short week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
working in a snuggie factory. I would hate my life.
LeNeve Wrote:working in a snuggie factory. I would hate my life.

Countdown to suicide.
The Gay-Mon guys should tell their listeners to get jobs with the TSA so guys can practice feeling up women.
Brian in NY Wrote:The Gay-Mon guys should tell their listeners to get jobs with the TSA so guys can practice feeling up women.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:The Gay-Mon guys should tell their listeners to get jobs with the TSA so guys can practice feeling up women.

now that is advice that makes sense.
I don't care if they look at me with a body scanner.
I hate getting frisked though.
I'd like to hear more info on the exposure to the xray.
LeNeve Wrote:I hate getting frisked though.
Deviant Rich likes it.
Joe Wrote:I'd like to hear more info on the exposure to the xray.
Agreed.
apparently 1 body scan is equivalent to 20 chest xrays. Most people wont have 20 chest xrays in a lifetime
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Great advice from the Gay-Mon guys. Pick up the phone and call random people and try to make conversation. Lame
i'm going to do this

When are C&R going to list better advice to contradict this crap?
Derick Wrote:
apparently 1 body scan is equivalent to 20 chest xrays. Most people wont have 20 chest xrays in a lifetime

And usually they cover your nuts wtih lead so you can still have kids when you get an xray from your doctor.
Derick Wrote:
Confusedhock: wow.
Brian in NY Wrote:I thought he met you in Detroit?
Based on the BBM convos Beckster, I figured you've already seen the inside of his truck.[/quote]

The only private convo I had with him was him asking me a thousand questions about my *cough* Chip's feet. Any time he has hit me up after, I was only responding on the Gen Dis where everyone else could see it, too. He was really pissing knightryda off with his constant messages to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18