Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Nov 16 2010... 5 * $78M = 59-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:A new Cloveman classic...

[Image: spottydumbledork.jpg]

I don't get it... :?
Don't pretend that you haven't watched all the Harry Potter movies back to back.
I liked watching wrestling in the late 90s for a minute, then I realized the group of people I was watching wrestling with were holding me back. I'm a much better person now, not watching wrestling.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote::yawn:

what, you don't like to swing from vicks balls.
I'm just waiting to hear what Rich watched on TV last night :roll:

Tossing a classic wrestling curveball at us.
Unless you live in a trailer, at 31 years old you should not be watching wrestling.
Music.
Sucks now.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I don't get it... :?
Don't pretend that you haven't watched all the Harry Potter movies back to back.

My mom loves Harry Potter. I saw the first 2, but he doesn't even come close to looking like Harry Potter.
Chip Wrote:Music.
Sucks now.
Yes.
so National Kick a Ginger day is comming up Nov 20th. But I'm confused on when Hug a ginger day is. Its seems that its the same day
Brian in NY Wrote:Unless you live in a trailer, at 31 years old you should not be watching wrestling.
this. or Nascar
Cars and Appliances back then seemed to be build to last longer, even though they now have cooler options now.
oh, and also that pic of that chic I posted yesterday, apparently she has no arms below the elbow, and no legs below the knees.
Derick Wrote:oh, and also that pic of that chic I posted yesterday, apparently she has no arms below the elbow, and no legs below the knees.

So, would you still?
Derick Wrote:oh, and also that pic of that chic I posted yesterday, apparently she has no arms below the elbow, and no legs below the knees.

shark attack, or what.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Cars and Appliances back then seemed to be build to last longer, even though they now have cooler options now.

When I was young, my mom used to talk about TVs that we had that were over 20 years old. They were small and black and white, but they worked just fine.
Now I think TVs are only made to last 6 or 7 years.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

So, would you still?
yes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21