Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Nov 16 2010... 5 * $78M = 59-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:oh, and also that pic of that chic I posted yesterday, apparently she has no arms below the elbow, and no legs below the knees.

shark attack, or what.
bacterial menengitis, one of the rarer more deadly forms
Covino is WRONG... Older sitcoms were so much better than the crap that's on now
heavens to mergatroid
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks Derick...I will go get it at lunch time....B Sudafed makes me speed my ass off...

It's Sudafed. How could it do that to you??
the main ingrediant is efedrin, which is a stimulant. 1 + 1 =

= me speeding my ass off...I took one pill and had to call the poison controll center, b/c I thought I was dying....she told me to ride it out b/c I didn't od on it and to eat something....big help she was...running out to eat and get Afrin nose stuff.
Derick Wrote:oh, and also that pic of that chic I posted yesterday, apparently she has no arms below the elbow, and no legs below the knees.

So, would you still?

I could probably get past missing half of one limb, any more then that, I don't think I can.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Cars and Appliances back then seemed to be build to last longer, even though they now have cooler options now.

When I was young, my mom used to talk about TVs that we had that were over 20 years old. They were small and black and white, but they worked just fine.
Now I think TVs are only made to last 6 or 7 years.

Definitely... Furnaces, washers, and dryers were built to last 20+ years. You're lucky to break 10 with the newer models. My parents just replaced their 8 year-old furnace with another new one, as the old one croaked.
Derick Wrote:

So, would you still?
yes

But you wouldn't that nussie of the week?
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

shark attack, or what.

Bummer for her. She's lucky to survive it.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

shark attack, or what.

how can I not get that.
Iva13 Wrote:running out to eat and get Afrin nose stuff.

They always warn you that Afrin is addictive. Is it just addictive because it feels good to actually be able to breathe?
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

So, would you still?
yes

But you wouldn't that nussie of the week?
fuck no. that chick looks like she got beat with a 2x4 repeatly, this chic is at least hot, minus a couple of limbs
Chip Wrote:

So, would you still?

I could probably get past missing half of one limb, any more then that, I don't think I can.

yeah, that would be tough I think.
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:running out to eat and get Afrin nose stuff.

They always warn you that Afrin is addictive. Is it just addictive because it feels good to actually be able to breathe?
fuck yeah. I apsolutly hate it when i get stuffed up and cannot breathe, i have sinus problems, it allows me to breathe, i dont leave home with out it
nobody home jerk watching wreslers.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Cars and Appliances back then seemed to be build to last longer, even though they now have cooler options now.

When I was young, my mom used to talk about TVs that we had that were over 20 years old. They were small and black and white, but they worked just fine.
Now I think TVs are only made to last 6 or 7 years.

Definitely... Furnaces, washers, and dryers were built to last 20+ years. You're lucky to break 10 with the newer models. My parents just replaced their 8 year-old furnace with another new one, as the old one croaked.

When my water heater broke after 6 years I found out that everyone else I knew had units that were like 20 years old.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21