Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Nov 16 2010... 5 * $78M = 59-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:The show was going so good, then came glistening cakes :killme:

it's the full version I think. :happy:
It doesn't take much to entertain middle America.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:The show was going so good, then came glistening cakes :killme:

Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the blonde lost her limbs do to bacterial menegitis, she had one of the rare more deadly kind, they removed he limbs so she didnt die. This all happened when she was around 18 or 19 and a freshman in college. So she had a perfectly normal childhood with limbs. And its not like they are all gone, just below the knees and below the elbows

So what was the deal with the "which one" question?

Derick said he would the blonde chick.
I just thought it was weird that he would the amputee, and not the nussie of the week.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah. Those fuckers are weird.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the blonde lost her limbs do to bacterial menegitis, she had one of the rare more deadly kind, they removed he limbs so she didnt die. This all happened when she was around 18 or 19 and a freshman in college. So she had a perfectly normal childhood with limbs. And its not like they are all gone, just below the knees and below the elbows

I just thought it was weird that he would the amputee, and not the nussie of the week.

Not weird at all to me.

I didn't realize the other one was the NOTW
Joe Wrote:

I was jsut curious, based on picture alone which one you would choose? My choice would be the blonde even knowing she is limb-less
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

even with the knowlege that she is missing limbs, I still think she is hotter than the notw, granted she may not have the body, but the blonde is not a model either.
i'm going to eat something now
Haha....sushi is douchey
I love seafood, but do not like sushi.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

even with the knowlege that she is missing limbs, I still think she is hotter than the notw, granted she may not have the body, but the blonde is not a model either.

I'm not going to deny that.
I don't think the brunette is that ugly, but the limb thing would freak me out.
I'm shallow.
Derick Wrote:i'm going to eat something now

I should have taken that option earlier. I'm hungry now... :?
Sushi rocks!
[Image: pom-drink-3-329x500.jpg]

$6 a botle and that shit tastes nasty. I don't care how good it is for you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21