Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Nov 16 2010... 5 * $78M = 59-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I hope I don't get bacterial menangitus. I'm scared of it now. Like cancer and AIDS.
next caller please.
What is meningitis?
Meningitis is an infection of the membranes (meninges) surrounding the brain and spinal cord. Meningitis can be caused by a bacterial, fungal or viral infection. Meningitis can be acute, with a quick onset of symptoms, it can be chronic, lasting a month or more, or it can be mild or aseptic. Anyone experiencing symptoms of meningitis should see a doctor immediately.

What is bacterial meningitis?

Acute bacterial meningitis is the most common form of meningitis. Approximately 80 percent of all cases are acute bacterial meningitis. Bacterial meningitis can be life threatening. The infection can cause the tissues around the brain to swell. This in turn interferes with blood flow and can result in paralysis or even stroke.

What causes bacterial meningitis?

The bacteria most often responsible for bacterial meningitis are common in the environment and can also be found in your nose and respiratory system without causing any harm.

Sometimes meningitis occurs for no known reason. Other times it occurs after a head injury or after you have had an infection and your immune system is weakened.
LeNeve Wrote:next caller please.
Yep, this guy is a dumb-ass.
now I'm really scared thonks.
I just delivered a pkg to that last callers house...geesh!!!
[Image: a6cd0972-cde7-9031.jpg]
This is a good tickle sack tuesday so far.
Where is Rich scoping out old gay dudes.
I thought Jimmy carter was dead.
LeNeve Wrote:I thought Jimmy carter was dead.
the past president? I'm pretty sure hes still alive
Did Rich just ask who sings "Like a Rock"?
Chip Wrote:Did Rich just ask who sings "Like a Rock"?
Yep.....typical Rich and apparently it's from a Ford commercial.
hot chicks have such a fabulous life.

he also thought it was from a Ford commercial. It was on a chevy commercial I think.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Yep.....typical Rich.

I just replayed it, and yeah, he was talking about "Solid as a Rock" from the "Ford Commercial"
What a bafoon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21