Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Nov 16 2010... 5 * $78M = 59-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:there was supposed to be some big itunes announcement today, and it's that they've added the beatles to their catalogue. talk about over promise and underproduce
you realize that is bigger news that you think. This is the fall of the record company as you know them. The beatles were a huge hold out on music going the digital route
i understand it's a big deal, but i was expecting something on the techie side, not that they were announcing the beatles catalogue. besides the box stores, there are 2 cd stores in my town, one is a music only locally owned store. I don't know how they've managed to stay in business all these years, they aren't even in a mall. I havent been there in about 15 years.
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks Derick...I will go get it at lunch time....B Sudafed makes me speed my ass off...

It's Sudafed. How could it do that to you??
Too many meetings today to play along or even to listen to The Show. Catch you all later.
LeNeve Wrote:I wish spot center was on at night, so I could get all drunk and call in.

That's an awesome idea.
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks Derick...I will go get it at lunch time....B Sudafed makes me speed my ass off...

I love sudafed. I hate having to get it using an id and having it go on record though.
A new Cloveman classic...

[Image: spottydumbledork.jpg]
how much fun would you be all hopped up on sudafed, that little 105lb body of yours, damn :wanker:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

It's Sudafed. How could it do that to you??
the main ingrediant is efedrin, which is a stimulant. 1 + 1 =
What the Apple announcement was supposed to be...

[Image: 500x_itunesannouncement9.jpg]
:yawn:
Brian in NY Wrote::yawn:
yep

what, you don't like to swing from vicks balls.
JDubb Wrote:A new Cloveman classic...

[Image: spottydumbledork.jpg]

I don't get it... :?
LeNeve Wrote:

what, you don't like to swing from vicks balls.
I'm just waiting to hear what Rich watched on TV last night :roll:

I'm watching dog fight videos on youtube. :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21