Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Nov 16 2010... 5 * $78M = 59-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am pregnant.
your pregnant? awesome, happy days. I'm gonna fb that
We always have that single drawer in the kitchen that is a "junk" drawer. You know the one that is full of keys, screwdrivers, scotch tape, batteries, loose screws, etc....!!!
Hey speaking of HIMYM...did anyone see it last night....it was sooooo funny. I love that show. Two Beavers are better than one... :roflmao:
eddieyourdj Wrote:We always have that single drawer in the kitchen that is a "junk" drawer. You know the one that is full of keys, screwdrivers, scotch tape, batteries, loose screws, etc....!!!

Those drive me insane.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey speaking of HIMYM...did anyone see it last night....it was sooooo funny. I love that show. Two Beavers are better than one... :roflmao:

yay.....................
Quote::boobs: :boobs: I'm so happy that Prince William and Kate are getting married...I love following the Royals....Woo Woo...I followed Princess Diana, of course, but also Princess Caroline, and her daughters!!!!! I love stuff like this!!!!! so happy....so happy....so happy...

This royal family thing is retarded. They need to get off the country's welfare and get jobs.
Does anyone know something I could take over the counter for a sinus infection???? I called my doc, but he may want me to come in and I'm not going in....so just in case he won't call in an antibiotic, what can I take OTC???? I have such pressure under my eyes...even my teeth/gums hurt from the pressure... Confusedad:
eddieyourdj Wrote:We always have that single drawer in the kitchen that is a "junk" drawer. You know the one that is full of keys, screwdrivers, scotch tape, batteries, loose screws, etc....!!!
I've got a few of those drawers. I should probably straighten things up a little.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey speaking of HIMYM...did anyone see it last night....
No
Joe Wrote:
Quote::boobs: :boobs: I'm so happy that Prince William and Kate are getting married...I love following the Royals....Woo Woo...I followed Princess Diana, of course, but also Princess Caroline, and her daughters!!!!! I love stuff like this!!!!! so happy....so happy....so happy...

This royal family thing is retarded. They need to get off the country's welfare and get jobs.

Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Hey you...you leave them alone...I am very excited for the engagment stuff and the upcoming wedding....leave them be. :wink: Oh, and not to mention I bet she gets pregnant soon after the weddding.....all fun stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am pregnant.
your pregnant? awesome, happy days. I'm gonna fb that

Um.. No... You really need to get that A.D.D. checked, that's not what I said.
Brian in NY Wrote:
I've got a few of those drawers. I should probably straighten things up a little.

We have one junk drawer in the kitchen..maybe once a year I clean it out, but BAM it's a mess shortly thereafter....

Who doesn't have a junk drawer? That's where things go that don't have a place of their own.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Who doesn't have a junk drawer? That's where things go that don't have a place of their own.

Exactly.. :grin:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

there should be a place for everything in life.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21