Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Nov 16 2010... 5 * $78M = 59-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
okay everybody. 2004 mountaineer. 5r55s transmission. intermittant hard 3-4 gear shift. Sometimes soft slip 3-4 shift. I need to know why.
I heard Billy Joel on Howard this morning, I don't think he has been on the show in the past. What do you think the chances are he may be on The Show?
LeNeve Wrote:okay everybody. 2004 mountaineer. 5r55s transmission. intermittant hard 3-4 gear shift. Sometimes soft slip 3-4 shift. I need to know why.
sounds like a transmission fluid problem. Take apart the auto trans box
JDubb Wrote:I heard Billy Joel on Howard this morning, I don't think he has been on the show in the past. What do you think the chances are he may be on The Show?
slim to none
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I heard Billy Joel on Howard this morning, I don't think he has been on the show in the past. What do you think the chances are he may be on The Show?
slim to none

I'm going with none.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:okay everybody. 2004 mountaineer. 5r55s transmission. intermittant hard 3-4 gear shift. Sometimes soft slip 3-4 shift. I need to know why.

I don't want to do that .
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

i think this is your only option
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I bet your boss can find someone who does want to.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I bet your boss can find someone who does want to.

maybe. but can he trust them to do it correctly, and make money.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

i think this is your only option

I'm going to line pressure test it, then maybe pull the valve body, and air check the case. If those things are okay, then I will go ahead and take it out, and tear it down.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to line pressure test it, then maybe pull the valve body, and air check the case. If those things are okay, then I will go ahead and take it out, and tear it down.

Well I'm drawing up a catwalk for this Toyota plant, and the catwalk is so high, the 'head clearance' is around 1'-6". That's a damn trip hazzard.
:nothingtoadd:
Chip Wrote:Those numbers in the subject are way off.
Carter got 58 million over 11 years. Takin a huge discount.
And the score was 5-1
I wasn't talking about Carter
I have a 2 hour meeting at 1:30 today. Confusedad: Booooooooooooooo
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Those numbers in the subject are way off.
Carter got 58 million over 11 years. Takin a huge discount.
And the score was 5-1
I wasn't talking about Carter

You should've been.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21