Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Nov 16 2010... 5 * $78M = 59-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
sean the lawyer is a dweeb
One of my meetings were canceled.
Chip Wrote:Some people have that issue.
Where they cut their limbs off because they don't think they should have them.

Only in Detroit.
friends with weed are not better.
I knew a guy named clint. I called him clit.
straight up tell her. thats an easy one. and next topic.
LeNeve Wrote:friends with weed are not better.

Yeah, they just lay around all day eating your food.
I hooked up with a chick once with stubbly legs, that shit gave me traction, like skate board grip tape. I was doing all kinds of tricks.
Spot would let Black Ice tell her.
LeNeve Wrote:I hooked up with a chick once with stubbly legs, that shit gave me traction, like skate board grip tape. I was doing all kinds of tricks.

Confusedhock: :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:Spot would let Black Ice tell her.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I hooked up with a chick once with stubbly legs, that shit gave me traction, like skate board grip tape. I was doing all kinds of tricks.

Amputees can't have hairy prosthetics.
Chip Wrote:

Amputees can't have hairy prosthetics.
:?
I need to shave, and cut my hair. Maybe tonight.
the blonde lost her limbs do to bacterial menegitis, she had one of the rare more deadly kind, they removed he limbs so she didnt die. This all happened when she was around 18 or 19 and a freshman in college. So she had a perfectly normal childhood with limbs. And its not like they are all gone, just below the knees and below the elbows
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21