Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Nov 16 2010... 5 * $78M = 59-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Iva13 Wrote:I like fondue and corduroys!!!!

You are..... :? different.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Fondue? More like Fon-don't.

That stuff rocks
Maybe, still douchey though. Mmmmmh...let's get fondue, ooooh.

You definitely sound like you fight for the pink team eating fondue. I guess it's a closet food.
Actually, I've never had it.
Hasen't anyone been to the Melting Pot restaurant???? It's a fondue restaurant It's so much fun...
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:You definitely sound like you fight for the pink team eating fondue. I guess it's a closet food.

There are places around here called The Melting Pot that do fondue. I went there once and that stuff is tasty.
Iva13 Wrote:Hasen't anyone been to the Melting Pot restaurant???? It's a fondue restaurant It's so much fun...

Yes. See above.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:You definitely sound like you fight for the pink team eating fondue. I guess it's a closet food.

There are places around here called The Melting Pot that do fondue. I went there once and that stuff is tasty.
The mall in Albany has one. I've walked passed the place plenty of times. I've never wanted to go inside.
MY parents had a fondue party up at a ski lodge once. It was the douchiest thing I have ever seen. What a miserable night that was.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

The mall in Albany has one. I've walked passed the place plenty of times. I've never wanted to go inside.

I would recommend giving it a shot. It's a little confusing, but they will walk you through it.
weiner games.... :killme:

thats what I get for getting so excited about glistening cakes I guess.
I love toaster struedels way more than pop tarts.

I take the crust off my pop tarts too.
eating fondue is confusing? I don't want to eat anything that has a confusing process.
LeNeve Wrote:weiner games.... :killme:

thats what I get for getting so excited about glistening cakes I guess.

Double suicide :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:eating fondue is confusing? I don't want to eat anything that has a confusing process.

Ordering it is confusing
Brian they are fun....you pick, the meat, like steak, filet or chicken, or fish and shrimp (we got meat and seafood) and veggies they give you whatever is on the menue and then deserts. But you cook everything at your table over a little fondue flame. You pick the cheese for the veggies and which chocolate you want to dip your desert in....it really is a fun place to go with another couple or w/kids. We had so much fun...I only went once, but have been dying to go back.
Iva13 Wrote:I hate my stupid doctor...they won't call me in an antibiotic I have to make an appt and go in....F Them....Derick, if I use the nose spray will it make me better w/o an antibiotic??? Please say yes....b/c I don't have the time to go to the stupid doctor.
i dont know. Thats what I do when I get a sinus infection, usually I can clear it up in 3-4 days without going to see a doctor or taking antibiotics. Might not work for you, but I would give it a shot first
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21