Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Nov 16 2010... 5 * $78M = 59-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Iva13 Wrote:Brian they are fun....you pick, the meat, like steak, filet or chicken, or fish and shrimp (we got meat and seafood) and veggies they give you whatever is on the menue and then deserts. But you cook everything at your table over a little fondue flame. You pick the cheese for the veggies and which chocolate you want to dip your desert in....it really is a fun place to go with another couple or w/kids. We had so much fun...I only went once, but have been dying to go back.

Don't take kids. Not a kid place.

Well, unless you put them on a leash.
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I hate my stupid doctor...they won't call me in an antibiotic I have to make an appt and go in....F Them....Derick, if I use the nose spray will it make me better w/o an antibiotic??? Please say yes....b/c I don't have the time to go to the stupid doctor.
i dont know. Thats what I do when I get a sinus infection, usually I can clear it up in 3-4 days without going to see a doctor or taking antibiotics. Might not work for you, but I would give it a shot first

Neti Pot!
its almost 2, i have a few things to do yet today, but I dont feel like doing them. But i need to. Maybe i'll just sit here for an hour or so and do nothing
Derick Wrote:its almost 2, i have a few things to do yet today, but I dont feel like doing them. But i need to. Maybe i'll just sit here for an hour or so and do nothing

Fixing Antivirus database problems. A lot of sitting and waiting for reboots and installs.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:its almost 2, i have a few things to do yet today, but I dont feel like doing them. But i need to. Maybe i'll just sit here for an hour or so and do nothing

Fixing Antivirus database problems. A lot of sitting and waiting for reboots and installs.

I just found out that some bozo drew a ladder coming up right into a truss, so now I get to redo everything I did on Saturday, then I get to redo most of the stuff I did today.
I'm taking a transmission apart........slowly.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I just found out that some bozo drew a ladder coming up right into a truss, so now I get to redo everything I did on Saturday, then I get to redo most of the stuff I did today.

you should draw a weiner on his blue prints.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

you should draw a weiner on his blue prints.

My first job, 11 years ago, we had a blue pring machine. But I've never seen a blue print.
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Brian they are fun....you pick, the meat, like steak, filet or chicken, or fish and shrimp (we got meat and seafood) and veggies they give you whatever is on the menue and then deserts. But you cook everything at your table over a little fondue flame. You pick the cheese for the veggies and which chocolate you want to dip your desert in....it really is a fun place to go with another couple or w/kids. We had so much fun...I only went once, but have been dying to go back.

Trouble maker... :wink:
She said I could try the netti pot...I told her no thanks...
I call the software company and tell them the error I get.
- They tell me hat needs to be done and that it will take 30 mins.

Fix doesn't work so I call back
- They give me a new fix.

Repeat steps over again.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

why dont you just move the ladder?
LeNeve Wrote:I'm taking a transmission apart........slowly.
so your doing what i suggested 4+ hours ago
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Trouble maker... :wink:
She said I could try the netti pot...I told her no thanks...

Do the Netti. It helps clean it out.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm taking a transmission apart........slowly.
so your doing what i suggested 4+ hours ago

not yet. I think its in the valve body, I hope its in the valve body. I have it set up to air pressure check all the clutches. I'll know for sure which direction to go in 15 minutes or less.
Chip Wrote:My first job, 11 years ago, we had a blue pring machine. But I've never seen a blue print.
i made a blue print in HS once, that ammonia shit stinks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21