Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Nov 16 2010... 5 * $78M = 59-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:okay everybody. 2004 mountaineer. 5r55s transmission. intermittant hard 3-4 gear shift. Sometimes soft slip 3-4 shift. I need to know why.
sounds like a transmission fluid problem. Take apart the auto trans box

I don't want to do that .

I bet your boss can find someone who does want to.
What about the genius who was taking the paint off the vehicles with the spray gun???
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Those numbers in the subject are way off.
Carter got 58 million over 11 years. Takin a huge discount.
And the score was 5-1
I wasn't talking about Carter

You should've been.
No ones cares about carter or the Flyers. I am only interested in the Eagles.
I broke my personal land speed record today.
I wish they would just do the show for 4 hours...im gettin really tired of hearin the same shit an hour before the show! Lame
Spot has some sort of strange infatuation with Harry Potter. I bet he has posters and shit in his room.
michaelangelo Wrote::nothingtoadd:
:high5:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:I wish they would just do the show for 4 hours...im gettin really tired of hearin the same shit an hour before the show! Lame
:high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have a 2 hour meeting at 1:30 today. Confusedad: Booooooooooooooo
[Image: pickle2co.jpg]
I never realized how often Rich talks about "rules" until JDubb brought it up last week.
Brian in NY Wrote:I never realized how often Rich talks about "rules" until JDubb brought it up last week.

I think he gets it from all the stupid sitcoms he watches. Rich seems like a person that is influenced heavily by tv.
I have a sandwich. I think I will eat it for a mid morning snack.
Brian in NY Wrote:I never realized how often Rich talks about "rules" until JDubb brought it up last week.

He really needs a set of rules for every situation.
Chip Wrote:

He really needs a set of rules for every situation.

He should join the army. They have alot of rules.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have a 2 hour meeting at 1:30 today. Confusedad: Booooooooooooooo
[Image: pickle2co.jpg]

That picture is much more exciting than this meeting will actually be.

I also found out that our company salesman is running his mouth and telling people that I am pregnant. Wtf This guy has started other rumors about me in the past that were false. I gotta find out what his problem is.
LeNeve Wrote:

I think he gets it from all the stupid sitcoms he watches. Rich seems like a person that is influenced heavily by tv.

If it wasn't discussed on HIMYM, he'd be lost.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21