Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/4 - Thanks for the banner Joe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Brian in NY Wrote:Who's Abby?
:hitit:
I listened to Beefcake and Covino last night. The show was ok for the first show, their mic's sounded like crap though.

She is his little baby girl....very cute!!!!!
and NO I'm not crazy....thank you very much :wink:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Oooooops!!!
[Image: a6cd0a5f-caa6-6e1f.jpg]

Poor lil guy. You just killed some bird's family member. Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Poor lil guy. You just killed some bird's family member. Confusedad:
he is sooooo going to hell for this
Derick Wrote:
Confusedhock: :eek: Wtf
JDubb Wrote:Jason Ellis show is unlistenable. I tried again this morning but his annoying effin accent and the voice modulator he insists on using gives me a screaming FUCKING headache. :flame:

How about having the Company Boss standing nearby and that ass yelling "Suck My Cock!" Fuck.

Angie81

Abby is our 4 year old daughter.
Um, excuse me, but can we please stop re-posting the poor little bird.....I hate seeing that...it makes me sad Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:

Confusedhock:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It was 25 degrees this morning. And the sun doesn't come up here untill 8:15. I also hate raisin bran. :barf:

I am not looking forward to the days when I go to work in the dark and go home in the dark. It sucks not seeing the sun for days on end.
thats not long off

I know. Bummer. Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:Jason Ellis show is unlistenable. I tried again this morning but his annoying effin accent and the voice modulator he insists on using gives me a screaming FUCKING headache. :flame:

How about having the Company Boss standing nearby and that ass yelling "Suck My Cock!" Fuck.

Now that's kinda funny.
[Image: a6cd0a5f-caa6-6e1f.jpg]

Poor birdie... never had a chance!
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It was 25 degrees this morning. And the sun doesn't come up here untill 8:15. I also hate raisin bran. :barf:

I am not looking forward to the days when I go to work in the dark and go home in the dark. It sucks not seeing the sun for days on end.
thats not long off

I know. Bummer. Confusedad:

I have a garage now. So no more scraping off my car in the morning. Fuck yeah! :happy:
Derick Wrote:Most users ever online was 35 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:37 pm

ANyone else wonder how the fuck this happened? we usually get like 14ish

TOMB was down so a bunch of them came over. That was prior to the whole JIW I hate your guts and I will lurk on your site fiasco.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25