Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/4 - Thanks for the banner Joe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! :boobs: :yawn:

I need more coffee to be that perky.
And I think I'm coming down with something.

Swoot! Keep your germs to yourself! I don't have time to get sick. I had one cup of hot cocoa and I am close to grabbing a second one. I miss Pepsi, I feel lost without it! Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Sweet.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/05/motor...-hands-on/

I'm hoping I'll be able to hold off until that Droid T2 comes out, if it's for real.
Dual core phones are coming, that's nuts.

It used to be easy to buy a phone. Now there are so many options.
I agree, I'm gonna be very confused when buying my next phone

I've had a Blackberry since 2001 so I'm pretty loyal to them, but they are taking too long getting Version 6 to their current phones.

Droid seems to be the way to go without seeing Blackberry v6, but there are many Droids to choose from.

The Windows 7 phone got great reviews, but Verizon won't have it ready until next year.

My upgrade time just came, but I'm going to hold off a little bit to see what happens.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's Thursday.. Friday and the weekend are sooo close, I can taste it!

I took down a bunch of my Halloween decorations and now the yard looks bare and boring. I think that's why I like to decorate.. Because it's a change from the norm. I am actually plotting my Christmas display (not putting it up til after Thanksgiving). The Holidays are coming up fast!!

The wind has ruined all of my corn stalks.. I guess its time to take them down and burn them
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:When the guys aren't live I usually take a break from the show. Anyone else???

Not live today?
Nope.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Swoot! Keep your germs to yourself! I don't have time to get sick. I had one cup of hot cocoa and I am close to grabbing a second one. I miss Pepsi, I feel lost without it! Confusedad:

Yesterday I was cold and achey all day.
I feel better today, but I can't stop sneezing.
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:When the guys aren't live I usually take a break from the show. Anyone else???

Not live today?

Nope. They have job interviews today, and tomorrow.
Joe Wrote:I've had a Blackberry since 2001 so I'm pretty loyal to them, but they are taking too long getting Version 6 to their current phones.

Droid seems to be the way to go without seeing Blackberry v6, but there are many Droids to choose from.

The Windows 7 phone got great reviews, but Verizon won't have it ready until next year.

My upgrade time just came, but I'm going to hold off a little bit to see what happens.

Stay away from Windows phones.. do they even have an app market? And switch to Sprint, Verizon rapes you with those data charges and now they have that tiered data plans which will fuck you at some point.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Not live today?

Nope. They have job interviews today, and tomorrow.

Are they trying to get their jobs back a Wendy's and Bennigans?
It was 25 degrees this morning. And the sun doesn't come up here untill 8:15. I also hate raisin bran. :barf:

I'll still tune in case they talk about something I missed.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Not live today?
Nope.

Confusedwoot:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Yesterday I was cold and achey all day.
I feel better today, but I can't stop sneezing.

Yuck, you have a cold.
LeNeve Wrote:It was 25 degrees this morning. And the sun doesn't come up here untill 8:15. I also hate raisin bran. :barf:
I can't wait to set the clocks back. These dark mornings do not help with the motivation.
DaveP Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I've had a Blackberry since 2001 so I'm pretty loyal to them, but they are taking too long getting Version 6 to their current phones.

Stay away from Windows phones.. do they even have an app market? And switch to Sprint, Verizon rapes you with those data charges and now they have that tiered data plans which will fuck you at some point.

I think the new Windows phones have all the apps. I've heard nothing but great things about them. My friend has the newest WinMo before 7, and he loves it.
I have Verizon, and in Feb or March I'll be able to upgrade. Or wait another year until my contract is up and switch to another carrier. Those tiered data plans have me worried.
DaveP Wrote:Stay away from Windows phones.. do they even have an app market? And switch to Sprint, Verizon rapes you with those data charges and now they have that tiered data plans which will fuck you at some point.

My dude wants us to switch to Sprint for that, but everyone I know around here with Sprint all bitch about the crappy signal. I don't want to trade down for crappy service. I did go to their site to figure out what the price difference would be and it's not much. Definitely not enough to give up what I have.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25