Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/4 - Thanks for the banner Joe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:elisabeth shue is so hot, she was also on a flight I took from vegas to la
:?
[Image: elisshue0.jpg]

What does she look like now?
:?
[Image: elisabeth-shue-picture-2.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote::?
[Image: elisabeth-shue-picture-2.jpg]

Don't get me wrong, I would.
But she's nothing too special.
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:elisabeth shue is so hot, she was also on a flight I took from vegas to la
did you make a move, i would have. Mile High Club FTW
Mile High Club with celeb hookup to boot! no I didn't make a move, I was with my wife
michaelangelo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Mile High Club with celeb hookup to boot! no I didn't make a move, I was with my wife

Ah dude, mile high 3-way club with a celeb!
Wait, on a flight from Vegas to LA, how big would the bathroom be?
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Ah dude, mile high 3-way club with a celeb!
quote]

:roflmao: I was thinking the same thing... :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am writing an appeal to the Employment Insurance because the fat bitch who does payroll at Maxim, overpaid me for 4 weeks then tried to cover her mistake up by contacting the government and changing some info. So now the government wants $2000 from me and Maxim wants to be repaid for those 4 weeks I was paid.

Confusedwoot:

Tell me about it. The fat bitch at payroll is going to get her ass canned when I am done with her.

You should get pregnant again and then go after her b/c when your pregnant your a real bitch. :poke:
i'm rather bored. 9 hours of work to go for the week
Pete Nice Wrote:You should get pregnant again and then go after her b/c when your pregnant your a real bitch. :poke:
and people think I'm a dick
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Would any of Dicky's ex's crash his wedding and which one(s)?

Well the only ones we really know about are Kristen and Jenn.

I could see Jenn doing it though.
oh shit she got a gun
It's survival of the fittest and Spot is not very fit.....HAHA
Pete Nice Wrote:You should get pregnant again and then go after her b/c when your pregnant your a real bitch. :poke:

:roflmao: Wait.. that's not funny.
There were 3 shootings Sunday night within 4 blocks of my hotel on Bourbon. A guy got shot in the head on the 100 block of Bourbon a few minutes after I walked through that block coming back from the game. A guy got shot Sunday night outside the restaurant I ate diner at Monday night. And someone got shot on St James somewhere. Also, Sunday night while we were throwing beads at boobs from our Bourbon balcony, a few dreaded up dudes got in a huge fist fight.
Pete Nice Wrote:There were 3 shootings Sunday night within 4 blocks of my hotel on Bourbon. A guy got shot in the head on the 100 block of Bourbon a few minutes after I walked through that block coming back from the game. A guy got shot Sunday night outside the restaurant I ate diner at Monday night. And someone got shot on St James somewhere. Also, Sunday night while we were throwing beads at boobs from our Bourbon balcony, a few dreaded up dudes got in a huge fist fight.

That sounds like a party!
There is a new shelby mustang GT in here now. Really nice. Built and signed by carol shelby. whoever the owner is smokes, and there are cigarette ashes and burns everywhere inside. it only has 324 miles on it. pisses me off.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25