Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/4 - Thanks for the banner Joe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
michaelangelo Wrote:started a business out of her house, so i save quite a bit now by going there.
so you go to a chics house to "get your hair cut" OK
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:started a business out of her house, so i save quite a bit now by going there.
so you go to a chics house to "get your hair cut" OK
yes i do
Bubba acts like he has some inside favre weiner information.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ed always seemed like one of those guys that I don't like, but he was a friend of a friend so he would keep showing up.

Pete says he's a good guy, but I couldn't see myself being friends with that guy.

I had a couple nasty arguments with him on TOMB way back. He's a dick

I never had any conversations w/him, but B is my friend and if she says he's a dick.....well then he's a dick in my book too!!!!

How Covinoish of you..... :j/k: covino.....
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:He is my baby's daddy!

She speaks the truth.

You need to share those rear burger shots with the rest of us.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's Thursday.. Friday and the weekend are sooo close, I can taste it!

I took down a bunch of my Halloween decorations and now the yard looks bare and boring. I think that's why I like to decorate.. Because it's a change from the norm. I am actually plotting my Christmas display (not putting it up til after Thanksgiving). The Holidays are coming up fast!!
Thanksgiving is already past.
Chip Wrote:I don't see Pete...

[youtube]2YL1W2TeGf0[/youtube]

I was only at Razzoo on Thursday night, from about 11pm TO 1am.

What day was this?
Derick Wrote:san francisco bans the happy meal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/02...77939.html

not much pro creation going on there nam sayin
Chip Wrote:I don't see Pete...

[youtube]2YL1W2TeGf0[/youtube]

three more points.

1. Razoos was right next to my hotel

2. I only wear Steelers gear on game day.

3. That ying yang twins song they play is like their stadium anthem. They played that 3 times during the game and the place went fucking INSANE. I have to give it to Saints fans, they are good fans. The only stadium I have been to on the road where the home team fans were loader than the Steelers fans,
Chip Wrote:This seems safe enough for work, Racheal McAdams in boyshorts.
:happy: What an ass.
http://i54.tinypic.com/2i9hutu.gif

She has hairy nipples
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to cut my hair
i'm getting a haircut after work today

I am getting one at 1:45 tomorrow
[youtube]UecwHdDUo4M[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:I was only at Razzoo on Thursday night, from about 11pm TO 1am.

What day was this?

I don't know. I just saw a link to a video of Steeler fans in Na'a-lins, and figured I'd post it.
Pete Nice Wrote:3. That ying yang twins song they play is like their stadium anthem. They played that 3 times during the game and the place went fucking INSANE. I have to give it to Saints fans, they are good fans. The only stadium I have been to on the road where the home team fans were loader than the Steelers fans,

I try to avoid Lions games at all costs, but most of the time, the visitor fans, of any team, are louder then the home team.
Packer games at the old Silver Dome were nucking futs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25