Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/4 - Thanks for the banner Joe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Hearing this replay I am surprised Rich didn't jump in to help thinking John Quinones may be hiding in the bushes. :poke:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There were 3 shootings Sunday night within 4 blocks of my hotel on Bourbon. A guy got shot in the head on the 100 block of Bourbon a few minutes after I walked through that block coming back from the game. A guy got shot Sunday night outside the restaurant I ate diner at Monday night. And someone got shot on St James somewhere. Also, Sunday night while we were throwing beads at boobs from our Bourbon balcony, a few dreaded up dudes got in a huge fist fight.

That sounds like a party!

I had a fucking BLAST. I can't wait to go back and do it all over again.
Thursday, Friday and Monday nights were mostly white people on Bourbon. Saturday was 50-50. Sunday night it was 80-20 dark. Some 17 year old ninja chick tried grabbing my pizza Sunday night. I was too fast for her, but I would pimp smacked that ho if she had gotten it, I was fucking hungry.
Don't get between Pete Nice and a pizza.
They should have grabbed Spot but he has not survival instinct.
LeNeve Wrote:There is a new shelby mustang GT in here now. Really nice. Built and signed by carol shelby. whoever the owner is smokes, and there are cigarette ashes and burns everywhere inside. it only has 324 miles on it. pisses me off.

What a douchy way to care for a care like that. Punch him.
JDubb Wrote:They should have grabbed Spot but he has not survival instinct.
They admitted that they were tipsy, so who knows what the real story was.
JDubb Wrote:Hearing this replay I am surprised Rich didn't jump in to help thinking John Quinones may be hiding in the bushes. :poke:

Ha ha.. Good point!
anyone been to Dallas? My sister in law is going to some convention there and my wife may want to go, is it safe? lots of things to do?
michaelangelo Wrote:anyone been to Dallas? My sister in law is going to some convention there and my wife may want to go, is it safe? lots of things to do?

Jim was offered from work to go to Dallas in two weeks for training but he declined.
This was the view off my hotel balcony Sat night.
Dave... check your phone.
michaelangelo Wrote:anyone been to Dallas? My sister in law is going to some convention there and my wife may want to go, is it safe? lots of things to do?

Dallas sucks. Lots of mexicans, and cowboys. IT's pretty big though. Lots of stuff to do. Safe as any other big city.
Holy huge pictures...
That first chick has some nice little cup cakes.
I would.
Nussie_T Wrote:Dave... check your phone.
are you calling?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25