Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/4 - Thanks for the banner Joe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Which ones?

Which ones have been clicked? I don't know. I know I clicked on the Gold Toe one to get the free undershirts.

Which ones pay $1, I will make sure I click them.
Hey Derick, I'm leaving work about 4pm today to pick up your stand blind. I called this morning and they only have 1800 left.
Me and Boe and so much fun in Dallas...he was there for training for a week....so much fun!!!!!!
JDubb Wrote:Hey Derick, I'm leaving work about 4pm today to pick up your stand blind. I called this morning and they only have 1800 left.
sweeeeeeet. But you dont have to leave early on my account. I just thought if you had some time you could pick it up.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Which ones have been clicked? I don't know. I know I clicked on the Gold Toe one to get the free undershirts.

Can't tell. It all depends on how much the advertiser wants to spend per click.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Some clicks are $1.

They've been clicked 3 whole times!

Which ones?

You get paid on the click not a click through to a purchase?
Joe Wrote:

I've clicked on the amtrack ones too. You have to have more than 3 clicks.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey Derick, I'm leaving work about 4pm today to pick up your stand blind. I called this morning and they only have 1800 left.
sweeeeeeet. But you dont have to leave early on my account. I just thought if you had some time you could pick it up.

I need to in order to get there before closing, I work on the other side of the metro.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Can't tell. It all depends on how much the advertiser wants to spend per click.

I've accidentally clicked one once...
Derick Wrote:

that would be crazy if he lost his job for a deer blind.
I don't think BI was trying to bang Spot's girl, but what he did do is fuck things up for some of the rest of us. The guys trust levels are going to drop for everyone else, like Mercer and I, even though I would NEVER do something like BI did.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Some clicks are $1.

They've been clicked 3 whole times!

Which ones?

You get paid on the click not a click through to a purchase?

You get paid per click. They do keep track of where the click came from and how long the person spent on their site to avoid fraud.
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't think BI was trying to bang Spot's girl, but what he did do is fuck things up for some of the rest of us. The guys trust levels are going to drop for everyone else, like Mercer and I, even though I would NEVER do something like BI did.

one black apple spoils the whole bunch they say.
Nammy Nay. :roflmao:

I missed the start of this convo the first time.
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't think BI was trying to bang Spot's girl, but what he did do is fuck things up for some of the rest of us. The guys trust levels are going to drop for everyone else, like Mercer and I, even though I would NEVER do something like BI did.

Neither would I. I have talked to BI since, he feels really bad about it and wishes he never did it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25