Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/4 - Thanks for the banner Joe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
the keifer Wrote:I just got back from the MRI. Damn camera screen was shocking people.

thats cool.
JDubb Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I just got back from the MRI. Damn camera screen was shocking people.

What's up?
Another dead day at the shop.
Gonna do some online training, I'll check back later...
Derick Wrote:Most users ever online was 35 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:37 pm

ANyone else wonder how the fuck this happened? we usually get like 14ish

They were bored
JDubb Wrote:Gonna do some online training, I'll check back later...
L8er!
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
:cya:
I am writing an appeal to the Employment Insurance because the fat bitch who does payroll at Maxim, overpaid me for 4 weeks then tried to cover her mistake up by contacting the government and changing some info. So now the government wants $2000 from me and Maxim wants to be repaid for those 4 weeks I was paid.
Chip Wrote:I have a garage now. So no more scraping off my car in the morning. Fuck yeah! :happy:

You suck

Did you set up a webcam to record that???? :pray:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am writing an appeal to the Employment Insurance because the fat bitch who does payroll at Maxim, overpaid me for 4 weeks then tried to cover her mistake up by contacting the government and changing some info. So now the government wants $2000 from me and Maxim wants to be repaid for those 4 weeks I was paid.

Confusedwoot:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am writing an appeal to the Employment Insurance because the fat bitch who does payroll at Maxim, overpaid me for 4 weeks then tried to cover her mistake up by contacting the government and changing some info. So now the government wants $2000 from me and Maxim wants to be repaid for those 4 weeks I was paid.

Confusedwoot:

Tell me about it. The fat bitch at payroll is going to get her ass canned when I am done with her.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Confusedwoot:

Tell me about it. The fat bitch at payroll is going to get her ass canned when I am done with her.

Did you already give it back????
Nussie_T Wrote:

Confusedwoot:

put a can in her ass
Nussie_T Wrote:

Confusedwoot:

Good!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25