Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/4 - Thanks for the banner Joe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I'm trying to buy an ad on this site. this is what I have so far, for a 5 dollar per day budget.

Robert LeNeve
Robert LeNeve is awesome. Vote for him.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.leneveisawesome.com">www.leneveisawesome.com</a><!-- w -->
Pete Nice Wrote:I have hung out with Ed a bunch of times. He is actually a REAL good friend, but you don't want to be on his bad side.

That was going to be my next comment about those friends of a friend.
If any shit went down, you know you'd be glad they were there on your side.
Joe Wrote:Sweet ad for the Motor Cycle Mechanics Intitute.
You should go then move here. Cycle shops are dropping like flies around here
my brother in law has one of those friends that just shows up and no one really invites him, but his problem is that he's a freeloader. he's not such a bad guy but the freeloading is what they hate. they also have another friend that is really simple, I can't stand that guy because acts like he's so much better than me, maybe he's a supremisist, he does shave his head after all. hmmm
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ed always seemed like one of those guys that I don't like, but he was a friend of a friend so he would keep showing up.

Pete says he's a good guy, but I couldn't see myself being friends with that guy.

I had a couple nasty arguments with him on TOMB way back. He's a dick
my new website is down already. Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:my new website is down already. Confusedwoot:
i clicked the link, it didnt work
Derick Wrote:

what about <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.leneveisawesomedontcomisnotawesome.com">www.leneveisawesomedontcomisnotawesome.com</a><!-- w --> ?
Derick Wrote:

I don't think it will ever work. I have already given up on myself.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ed always seemed like one of those guys that I don't like, but he was a friend of a friend so he would keep showing up.

Pete says he's a good guy, but I couldn't see myself being friends with that guy.

I never had any conversations w/him, but B is my friend and if she says he's a dick.....well then he's a dick in my book too!!!!
I'm going to go to the bathroom, and play hearts on my phone for awhile.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to go to the bathroom, and play hearts on my phone for awhile.
i've been playing mega man on my phone while i'm on the shitter
Nussie_T Wrote:He is my baby's daddy!

She speaks the truth.
My favorite game on my phone is Unblock Me....and it's Free!!!!! I love it
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I never had any conversations w/him, but B is my friend and if she says he's a dick.....well then he's a dick in my book too!!!!

You have a book to keep dicks in?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25