Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/4 - Thanks for the banner Joe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to go to the bathroom, and play hearts on my phone for awhile.
i've been playing mega man on my phone while i'm on the shitter

I want mega man on my phone.
I know Covino swore off posting here, so her you go...

Covino Wrote:November Melody Update - Feel free to leave a comment on the site! Enjoy! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/11/03/layla-kayleighs-blog-melody-turns-one/#more-117059">http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/ ... ore-117059</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to go to the bathroom, and play hearts on my phone for awhile.
i've been playing mega man on my phone while i'm on the shitter

I want mega man on my phone.

I've got PlayStation on my phone...
you ever wonder who uses the products they advertise on satelite radio. I mean cash for gold, ball sweat powder, gift card thing, I have 0 use for any of these
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm almost in Kentucky. :killme: 3PM appointment in Huntington, WV, home of Randy Moss's college days.
Wouldn't that be superstar Chad pennington or Byron leftwich U
Derick Wrote:you ever wonder who uses the products they advertise on satelite radio. I mean cash for gold, ball sweat powder, gift card thing, I have 0 use for any of these
Those ads are for truckers and truckers only
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you ever wonder who uses the products they advertise on satelite radio. I mean cash for gold, ball sweat powder, gift card thing, I have 0 use for any of these
Those ads are for truckers and truckers only

correct. or for drug addicts. drug addicts probaly do not have subscriptions to sirius though.
I'm going to do it.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to do it.
what are you going to do?
Derick Wrote:

your mom. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:j/k:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Stay away from Windows phones.. do they even have an app market? And switch to Sprint, Verizon rapes you with those data charges and now they have that tiered data plans which will fuck you at some point.

My dude wants us to switch to Sprint for that, but everyone I know around here with Sprint all bitch about the crappy signal. I don't want to trade down for crappy service. I did go to their site to figure out what the price difference would be and it's not much. Definitely not enough to give up what I have.
Around here, I would be better off using two cans and string than switching to Sprint.
Sprint has pretty shitty service here too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

your mom. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:j/k:
i dont think my mom is your type, then again maybe she is
I don't see Pete...

[youtube]2YL1W2TeGf0[/youtube]
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Most users ever online was 35 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:37 pm

ANyone else wonder how the fuck this happened? we usually get like 14ish

TOMB was down so a bunch of them came over. That was prior to the whole JIW I hate your guts and I will lurk on your site fiasco.

I think you're right.
I wasn't around for that.
This seems safe enough for work, Racheal McAdams in boyshorts.
:happy: What an ass.
http://i54.tinypic.com/2i9hutu.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25