Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/4 - Thanks for the banner Joe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Would any of Dicky's ex's crash his wedding and which one(s)?
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am writing an appeal to the Employment Insurance because the fat bitch who does payroll at Maxim, overpaid me for 4 weeks then tried to cover her mistake up by contacting the government and changing some info. So now the government wants $2000 from me and Maxim wants to be repaid for those 4 weeks I was paid.

Confusedwoot:

Tell me about it. The fat bitch at payroll is going to get her ass canned when I am done with her.

Did you already give it back????

Nope. I was going to pay Maxim back until I got this letter from EI. I am talking to the VP of Service and the VP of Finance at Maxim trying to get things settled... the way it looks they might just eat the money I owe them because of the hassle I've been through,
turbo is off now
What's up guys. Off work cause it's raining. :nothingtoadd:
Nussie_T Wrote:Nope. I was going to pay Maxim back until I got this letter from EI. I am talking to the VP of Service and the VP of Finance at Maxim trying to get things settled... the way it looks they might just eat the money I owe them because of the hassle I've been through,

As they should since it wasn't your fault.
negadave Wrote:What's up guys. Off work cause it's raining. :nothingtoadd:

The forecast is saying snow for tomorrow. I am not ready for snow!!!
elisabeth shue is so hot, she was also on a flight I took from vegas to la
I completed my training, 100%.
michaelangelo Wrote:elisabeth shue is so hot, she was also on a flight I took from vegas to la

Agree, :hitit:
michaelangelo Wrote:elisabeth shue is so hot, she was also on a flight I took from vegas to la
:?
[Image: elisshue0.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:I completed my training, 100%.

you deserve a major award. :flasher:
LeNeve Wrote:
:?
[Image: elisshue0.jpg]

What does she look like now?
did you make a move, i would have. Mile High Club FTW
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Nope. I was going to pay Maxim back until I got this letter from EI. I am talking to the VP of Service and the VP of Finance at Maxim trying to get things settled... the way it looks they might just eat the money I owe them because of the hassle I've been through,

As they should since it wasn't your fault.

She'll turn it on me and say that its my fault I never checked my bank records... I am not going to lie... I never check my bank records. Jim and I are pretty stable that I very rarely ever check it and Jim had the business mixed in with our private account at the time so large amounts of money were going in and out there all the time. It would have been easy to not see my paycheck go in there.
Derick Wrote:
did you make a move, i would have. Mile High Club FTW

:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25