Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/4 - Thanks for the banner Joe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It was 25 degrees this morning. And the sun doesn't come up here untill 8:15. I also hate raisin bran. :barf:

I pick out the rasins....
You know, they sell plain bran flakes.
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Isn't that Dunkin' Donuts?
i bet hes eating a donut right now

I wish.
LeNeve Wrote:yes 2 oil changes today. The other guy did them already though. A guy from bp brought his work truck in this morning, it needs y pipes that go to the turbo. Not a fun job at all. It will take a lot of cussing, maybe some torch use, and probaly all day. Confusedad:

I say you just dump his oil all over the place and wait for him to come clean it up.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It was 25 degrees this morning. And the sun doesn't come up here untill 8:15. I also hate raisin bran. :barf:

I only like the raisins in raisin bran!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Not as fun!!!!!! and beside I like when the raisins rub themselves on the flakes, but I hate eating the raisins.... but thanks for your suggestion...
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Not as fun!!!!!! and beside I like when the raisins rub themselves on the flakes, but I hate eating the raisins.... but thanks for your suggestion...

You can mail the raisins to T
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yes 2 oil changes today. The other guy did them already though. A guy from bp brought his work truck in this morning, it needs y pipes that go to the turbo. Not a fun job at all. It will take a lot of cussing, maybe some torch use, and probaly all day. Confusedad:

I say you just dump his oil all over the place and wait for him to come clean it up.
:high5:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

You're weird.
Iva13 Wrote:and beside I like when the raisins rub themselves on the flakes
holy loop fruits batman, are you certified crazy by the state
Iva13 Wrote:

I don't mind raisin bran.
leneve -- you wife is here
angie -- leneve would like a donut
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Every day we learns something new about you Iva. :high5:
Oooooops!!!
[Image: a6cd0a5f-caa6-6e1f.jpg]
Jason Ellis show is unlistenable. I tried again this morning but his annoying effin accent and the voice modulator he insists on using gives me a screaming FUCKING headache. :flame:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25