Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:i have no desire to have a pot card.. If I was in a situation where I need it, maybe. But I hate that smell... :barf:

I have no desire to smoke it, I just want the card b/c it would be cool to have.
My cuz in Cali has a card. He can legally grow something like 6-8 plants.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm going to the Michigan State game Satruday, at Ford Field, in a suite.
They usually play over 2 hours away in Lansing.

I think my boss is going to that game.

I have to sit through the inspection of the condo I'm buying Saturday morning, then get downtown by noon.

Hope you don't hit traffic. You're gonna be rushing
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm going to the Michigan State game Satruday, at Ford Field, in a suite.
They usually play over 2 hours away in Lansing.

I think my boss is going to that game.

I have to sit through the inspection of the condo I'm buying Saturday morning, then get downtown by noon.

Hope you don't hit traffic. You're gonna be rushing

I should be done by 11, and that should leave me plenty of time to get down there.
All I have to worry about is getting down there before everyone else goes into the game.
Bachelor parties :yawn: A bunch of truckers calling in telling us their donkey show stories.
Back to work. :cya:
Brian in NY Wrote:Bachelor parties :yawn: A bunch of truckers calling in telling us their donkey show stories.
Confusedwoot:
Brian in NY Wrote:Bachelor parties :yawn: A bunch of truckers calling in telling us their donkey show stories.

Hot Damn... Confusedad:
This song......... :fag:
Real quick, real quick.... :killme:
Brian in NY Wrote:Real quick, real quick.... :killme:
That was real quick for once :happy:
Well, today marks 4 years that I have been tolerating Jim-butt (aka knightryda)... He's been talking marriage and babies a heck of a lot. He asked me if proposing to me would make me the happiest woman ever.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Well, today marks 4 years that I have been tolerating Jim-butt (aka knightryda)... He's been talking marriage and babies a heck of a lot. He asked me if proposing to me would make me the happiest woman ever.

Poor guy...
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Well, today marks 4 years that I have been tolerating Jim-butt (aka knightryda)... He's been talking marriage and babies a heck of a lot. He asked me if proposing to me would make me the happiest woman ever.

Poor guy...
:high5:
Who the hell is Mike Posner?

4 years is a long time. What more do you have to learn about each other? Time to get married.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28