Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Well, today marks 4 years that I have been tolerating Jim-butt (aka knightryda)... He's been talking marriage and babies a heck of a lot. He asked me if proposing to me would make me the happiest woman ever.
I don't understand how being legally wed would make you the happiest woman in the world. If you already live together you aren't that far off, just living your life with him beside you is the same.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Well, today marks 4 years that I have been tolerating Jim-butt (aka knightryda)... He's been talking marriage and babies a heck of a lot. He asked me if proposing to me would make me the happiest woman ever.
I don't understand how being legally wed would make you the happiest woman in the world. If you already live together you aren't that far off, just living your life with him beside you is the same.

yep. Marriage is for the birds. The gay birds.
Brian in NY Wrote:Who the hell is Mike Posner?
I have no idea.
Brian in NY Wrote:
I have no idea.
Yeah, me neither.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
I have no idea.
Yeah, me neither.
Well you guys are no help :thanks:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
I have no idea.
Yeah, me neither.
Well you guys are no help :thanks:

If only there was a place, like a website, where you could type in, or copy and paste a word or name, and do a quick search that would bring up all sorts of information, pictures and videos...
If only...
Other then DBN that is.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Well, today marks 4 years that I have been tolerating Jim-butt (aka knightryda)... He's been talking marriage and babies a heck of a lot. He asked me if proposing to me would make me the happiest woman ever.

Poor guy...

I couldn't get rid of him if I tried.

You people have him thinking we need our own stupid reality show, so people can enjoy watching him torturing me.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

yep. Marriage is for the birds. The gay birds.

I am not saying that. I am just saying when you have been together for a long period of time and you already live together the whole getting married thing just isn't a big of a deal. You get married, you come home from your wedding or honeymoon and life continues on exactly the way it was before.
They just mentioned Mercer on the forum. We have not seen that guy over here in like 4 months...
Brian in NY Wrote:
I have no idea.
sounds like a fayg
I wish twitter would die already.
Chip Wrote:If only there was a place, like a website, where you could type in, or copy and paste a word or name, and do a quick search that would bring up all sorts of information, pictures and videos...
If only...
Other then DBN that is.
I'm way too busy to do all of that.
LeNeve Wrote:I wish twitter would die already.

:high5:

dunno
Michael "Mike" Posner (born Feb 12, 1988) is an American singer, songwriter, and producer. Posner released his debut album, 31 Minutes to Takeoff, on August 10, 2010. The album includes the Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 single "Cooler Than Me", as well as his second single, "Please Don't Go

[youtube]mqWq_48LxWQ[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28