Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Joe In PA Wrote:I could have sailed around my world if my parents gave me a boat.

Sounds like a good way to get rid of a kid you don't want. Like a very, very, late term abortion.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I could have sailed around my world if my parents gave me a boat.

Sounds like a good way to get rid of a kid you don't want. Like a very, very, late term abortion.
You can do a lot when you are rich.
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Anybody here?
Joe In PA Wrote:Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Anybody here?
That twitter convo did me in.

I've been cleaning my house and checking in.... but now I am painting my nails.
I am, but I'm not hearing anything worth talking about
Brian in NY Wrote:

You were twittering your ass off weren't you?
Rich: "We're gonna play the Cupid Shuffle"

Covino: "Good, because I'm gonna need a time to take a shit."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

You were twittering your ass off weren't you?
I couldn't help myself.

I have to finish drawing this stupid stair.
Handrail is a bitch.
Chip Wrote:

Handrail is a bitch.

I thought you worked in a bath house?
My brother in law is dating this chick who last year was in her first year of uni to become an artist. This summer she decided she wasn't going back. She quit her job because they made her work too many hours and she doesn't have a drivers license. Jim just offered her a job with our company part time and doesn't want it. Jims mom found her a job at the hospital working in the kitchen she didn't want it either. I think it's time for Billy to dump her.
Bon Jovi is a must have at all New Jersey weddings.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Handrail is a bitch.

I thought you worked in a bath house?

That's just my part time job.

3D modeling isn't as fun as it sounds.
Nussie_T Wrote:My brother in law is dating this chick who last year was in her first year of uni to become an artist. This summer she decided she wasn't going back. She quit her job because they made her work too many hours and she doesn't have a drivers license. Jim just offered her a job with our company part time and doesn't want it. Jims mom found her a job at the hospital working in the kitchen she didn't want it either. I think it's time for Billy to dump her.

Sounds like my sister's boyfriend. He doesn't work because he claims his lymes disease stops him. He's holding out for disability.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28