Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Chip Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Anybody here?

I have to finish drawing this stupid stair.
Handrail is a bitch.

I thought you worked in a bath house?

That's just my part time job.

3D modeling isn't as fun as it sounds.

Use Maya?
Joe In PA Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:My brother in law is dating this chick who last year was in her first year of uni to become an artist. This summer she decided she wasn't going back. She quit her job because they made her work too many hours and she doesn't have a drivers license. Jim just offered her a job with our company part time and doesn't want it. Jims mom found her a job at the hospital working in the kitchen she didn't want it either. I think it's time for Billy to dump her.

Sounds like my sister's boyfriend. He doesn't work because he claims his lymes disease stops him. He's holding out for disability.

Jim says he gives it 6 months and either Billy will knock her up or he'll kick her out. She is finally going to try and get her drivers license after he had to leave work and drive her to her mom's house because she was lonely.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I have to finish drawing this stupid stair.
Handrail is a bitch.

I thought you worked in a bath house?

That's just my part time job.

3D modeling isn't as fun as it sounds.

Use Maya?

No, AutoCAD with AdvanceSteel.
Family Tradition is kinda big around here in some places too.
Needs to find someone that needs a part time job!
Songs like Jump Around are why I hate weddings.
The lamest songs get everyone going crazy.
The fact that the guy was right about Ice Ice Baby proves it.
I hate House of Pain.......it way too overplayed....... :killme:
So I found out I'm going to Toyota......now I know.....and I cant wait to get out of this shithole.......I'm counting the minutes now............ :happy:
Brampton Wrote:So I found out I'm going to Toyota......now I know.....and I cant wait to get out of this shithole.......I'm counting the minutes now............ :happy:

:clap: Very nice. Congratulations.
Brian in NY Wrote:Rich: "We're gonna play the Cupid Shuffle"

Covino: "Good, because I'm gonna need a time to take a shit."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
For a wedding, you tell the dj what not to play, then let him do his job.........worked for my wedding
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So I found out I'm going to Toyota......now I know.....and I cant wait to get out of this shithole.......I'm counting the minutes now............ :happy:

:clap: Very nice. Congratulations.
oh, now I can get you some inside info on the Blueberry :high5:

Congratulations!!!!
Joe In PA Wrote:Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Anybody here?

Funny story... One of the guys comes up here with his face coated in blue dye. Someone put dye in the filters of his respirator.. I didn't do it.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Congratulations!!!!
:thanks:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28