Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:1. Yes B you should take the next step, especially if you want to have babies..
2. I liked smoking pot, but now I don't....I LOVED the smell of it too....
3. I think I'm all caught up now.

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

:roflmao:
I don't understand if Rich wants it...let Rich do it.. Wtf he thinks it's so easy and necessary, let him do it...
Covino always answers emails....he's really good like that.
Iva13 Wrote:Covino always answers emails....he's really good like that.

Yes he does. Every single one. Rich has never answered me.
That guy doesn't have time for twitter b/c he is running a business, but he has time to call a radio show and sit on hold for 20 minutes in order to tell us he doesn't have time to do twitter b/c he is checking his bank account.
Sirius executives are fucking retarded.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What's the rush?

What's the hesitation?

What's the rush?
Pete Nice Wrote:That guy doesn't have time for twitter b/c he is running a business, but he has time to call a radio show and sit on hold for 20 minutes in order to tell us he doesn't have time to do twitter b/c he is checking his bank account.

:clap: He makes Beef Jerky
Joe In PA Wrote:Sirius executives are fucking retarded.
:duh:
Brian in NY Wrote:No twitter here either.

have it, rarely use it.
I'm leaving Twitter for jaiku
I never say this but I agree with Rich. Covino doesn't get it so it's dumb. Howard does have a twitter account and they fail as miserably at it as CnR. Learn how to use the tool it's not so much the number you are folksinger as how many are following you. Give those new listeners something worth following or does the show end at 3pm east?

Play the game, contract year.
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm leaving Twitter for jaiku

I don't know what that is, but I might join you.
JDubb Wrote:...it's not so much the number you are folksinger...
What?
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm leaving Twitter for jaiku

I don't know what that is, but I might join you.

It started the same time Twitter did, but didn't catch on. It does the same thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28