Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
JDubb Wrote:God morning.
thats a very holy greeting
LeNeve Wrote:Yeah, we don't have to sell extra repairs. We do just fine with fixing whatevr the peoples problem is, and not over repairing. Aside from that one retard that burned that explorer down, we have an excellant reputation here.
we have a couple guys here that sell work on EVERY vehicle.......I've questioned it, but because the business is making money, they dont bat an eye...........yet another reason I've quit
Um, my legs do NOT rub together....thank you very much... Big Grin
Iva13 Wrote:I just ordered 3 pairs of really cute cords from Victoria Secrets....I got 15.00 off for speding over 100.00 and then I got 25% off each pair just b/c :happy: :happy: Now I have to hope they fit when they get here....that's the only thing about ordering online...

They are easy to return to. Their sizes run big, though.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I just ordered 3 pairs of really cute cords from Victoria Secrets....I got 15.00 off for speding over 100.00 and then I got 25% off each pair just b/c :happy: :happy: Now I have to hope they fit when they get here....that's the only thing about ordering online...

:worthlesswopics:

a cord is lingerie right?

They're pants :duh:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Jesus morning to you.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:Um, my legs do NOT rub together....thank you very much... :D

Loose Woman 5 :high5:
Iva13 Wrote:Um, my legs do NOT rub together....thank you very much... Big Grin
:worthlesswopics:
B I thought I heard they run big, so I got the smallest size and will work up if I have to...I hate doing the return crap, but if I just exchange for a different size they don't charge shipping and handling again...so that's good.
Be back soon....Lunch w/ Bubba today!!!! and I'm sad b/c he leaves for stupid Ohio again on Sunday til Friday.... Confusedad: Confusedad: and NO he won't go to rub and tugs.... ;-)
Iva13 Wrote:Be back soon....Lunch w/ Bubba today!!!! and I'm sad b/c he leaves for stupid Ohio again on Sunday til Friday.... Confusedad: Confusedad: and NO he won't go to rub and tugs.... ;-)

It's probably best that you make yourself believe that......
I just looked at this weekends college football schedule.

Penn St @ Alabama
Michigan @ Notre Dame
Miami @ Ohio State
Florida St @ Oklahoma

DAMN that is some good games. I am routing for Alabama, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Florida St.

Then Sunday is NFL.

This weekend is gonna rock!!!
I need to find something Alabama to wear by Saturday. I fucking hate Penn State.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Jesus morning to you.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Crap... Tapatalk
Iva13 Wrote:B I thought I heard they run big, so I got the smallest size and will work up if I have to...I hate doing the return crap, but if I just exchange for a different size they don't charge shipping and handling again...so that's good.

I picked up a few tops and they were friggin huge. Had to return them all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28