Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would have taken pictures of her rear burger, then sold them.

I would also have fucked the shit out of her.

Yeah, that too.
Big Fan Shout OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Let me just go Unfollow Covino right now......
I kind of agree with Covino on this twitter thing.
LeNeve Wrote:I kind of agree with Covino on this twitter thing.
I don't use it, I find it way to self indulgent........what am I gonna update people about

"I just took a shit" heres a pic..........I'm not BTLS!
No twitter here either.
:high5: To Covino, fuck twitter. MAke a stand don't back down Covino.
LeNeve Wrote::high5: To Covino, fuck twitter. MAke a stand don't back down Covino.
:high5:
Twitter is good for getting up to the minute news, that's the only thing I've found it good for.
And even that, you have to be sitting there looking at it on your computer or phone
Brian in NY Wrote:No twitter here either.

It's kind of cool if you use it in the way that benefits you. If I follow a company or people like C&R then I can go to one site a night and see if there are any updates whithout visit multiple sites.

Following personal Twitter accounts are pretty boring.
I agree with Covino, fuck Twitter
Covino is right about this....I have it and follow them, but I don't understand who sees what when I post or respond to other people.... :?
Iva13 Wrote:1. Yes B you should take the next step, especially if you want to have babies..
2. I liked smoking pot, but now I don't....I LOVED the smell of it too....
3. I think I'm all caught up now.

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Baby Got Back....everyone loves that song... Big Grin
Iva13 Wrote:Yes...if a man is at work and a woman boss wants him, she can really make his work life hell..

Yup, put out or else!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28