Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Iva13 Wrote:Be back soon....Lunch w/ Bubba today!!!! and I'm sad b/c he leaves for stupid Ohio again on Sunday til Friday.... Confusedad: Confusedad: and NO he won't go to rub and tugs.... ;-)

Sounds like he will be today.. :doggystyle:
Pete Nice Wrote:I need to find something Alabama to wear by Saturday. I fucking hate Penn State.

What about tooth black out Big Grin
Pete Nice Wrote:I need to find something Alabama to wear by Saturday. I fucking hate Penn State.

Just rip your sleeves off a shirt, or shirtless, and paint your face red. You have to drink canned keystone light too.
Iva13 Wrote:I'm sad b/c he leaves for stupid Ohio again on Sunday til Friday.... Confusedad: Confusedad: and NO he won't go to rub and tugs.... ;-)

Tony Montana is going for another pick up huh?
I don't smoke pot. Have not in over 12 years. But I would totally get a medical marijuana card, I would still never buy it, but it would be pretty awesome to have one.
Pete Nice Wrote:I just looked at this weekends college football schedule.

Penn St @ Alabama
Michigan @ Notre Dame
Miami @ Ohio State
Florida St @ Oklahoma

DAMN that is some good games. I am routing for Alabama, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Florida St.

Then Sunday is NFL.

This weekend is gonna rock!!!

I'm going to the Michigan State game Satruday, at Ford Field, in a suite.
They usually play over 2 hours away in Lansing.
i have no desire to have a pot card.. If I was in a situation where I need it, maybe. But I hate that smell... :barf:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:i have no desire to have a pot card.. If I was in a situation where I need it, maybe. But I hate that smell... :barf:

Yep.
A buddy of mine, who is pretty straight laced and never smoked before, said that if they legalize it, he'd be first in line and smoke every day. I have no desire though.
:nothingtoadd:
Chip Wrote:I'm going to the Michigan State game Satruday, at Ford Field, in a suite.

I think my boss is going to that game.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:i have no desire to have a pot card.. If I was in a situation where I need it, maybe. But I hate that smell... :barf:

Yep.

Yeah, the world needs more pot heads. Yay. [/sarcasm]
Lunch break from home today. Workin 5 min down the road.
Vas up everybody!

I have no desire to smoke it, I just want the card b/c it would be cool to have.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm going to the Michigan State game Satruday, at Ford Field, in a suite.

I think my boss is going to that game.

I have to sit through the inspection of the condo I'm buying Saturday morning, then get downtown by noon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28