Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Well, today marks 4 years that I have been tolerating Jim-butt (aka knightryda)... He's been talking marriage and babies a heck of a lot. He asked me if proposing to me would make me the happiest woman ever.

4 years is a long time. What more do you have to learn about each other? Time to get married.

What's the rush?
actually dig his song "cooler than me"
New web site within a week. Covino has never said which week though. Could be a week in December I guess.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Well, today marks 4 years that I have been tolerating Jim-butt (aka knightryda)... He's been talking marriage and babies a heck of a lot. He asked me if proposing to me would make me the happiest woman ever.
I don't understand how being legally wed would make you the happiest woman in the world. If you already live together you aren't that far off, just living your life with him beside you is the same.

:clap: :clap: Thank You
1. Yes B you should take the next step, especially if you want to have babies..
2. I liked smoking pot, but now I don't....I LOVED the smell of it too....
3. I think I'm all caught up now.
I would have taken pictures of her rear burger, then sold them.
Oh, and me and LeNeve never got our prize for being twitter followers.... Confusedad:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and me and LeNeve never got our prize for being twitter followers.... Confusedad:

Yeah, that is lame. I will still follow them though.
Yes...if a man is at work and a woman boss wants him, she can really make his work life hell..
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

4 years is a long time. What more do you have to learn about each other? Time to get married.

What's the rush?

What's the hesitation?
spot has a girlfriend?
LeNeve Wrote:I would have taken pictures of her rear burger, then sold them.

I would also have fucked the shit out of her.
Derick Wrote:spot has a girlfriend?
[Image: istockphoto_3631213_hand_palm.jpg]
Black Ice phone topic fail.
Derick Wrote:spot has a girlfriend?

and his girlfriend has a boyfriend. Which is probably not Spot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28