Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
JDubb Wrote:I never say this but I agree with Rich. Covino doesn't get it so it's dumb. Howard does have a twitter account and they fail as miserably at it as CnR. Learn how to use the tool it's not so much the number you are folksinger as how many are following you. Give those new listeners something worth following or does the show end at 3pm east?

Play the game, contract year.

Covino does enought bs after hours...let Rich do it...
Pete Nice Wrote:That guy doesn't have time for twitter b/c he is running a business, but he has time to call a radio show and sit on hold for 20 minutes in order to tell us he doesn't have time to do twitter b/c he is checking his bank account.

That's how people roll when they're important.
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I never say this but I agree with Rich. Covino doesn't get it so it's dumb. Howard does have a twitter account and they fail as miserably at it as CnR. Learn how to use the tool it's not so much the number you are folksinger as how many are following you. Give those new listeners something worth following or does the show end at 3pm east?

Play the game, contract year.

Covino does enought bs after hours...let Rich do it...

Isn't that why they have Spot and interns?
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:...it's not so much the number you are folksinger...
What?

Oops, Followers... Tapatalk again.
Brian in NY Wrote:
What?

@Jdubb WTF are you talking about. Big Grin
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
What?

:roflmao: Taptalk is FUN!!!!!! :clap:
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm leaving Twitter for jaiku

I don't know what that is, but I might join you.

It started the same time Twitter did, but didn't catch on. It does the same thing.

So when twitter fades away like myspace did, then jaiku will be waiting in the shadows, and take over like facebook?
Ford's offering a reflash upgrade to their 6.7-liter Powerstroke-equipped 2011 Ford F-Series Super Duty good for 400-hp and a bonkers 800 lb-ft of torque at the Rear wheels
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
What?

@Jdubb WTF are you talking about. Big Grin
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm leaving Twitter for jaiku

I don't know what that is, but I might join you.

It started the same time Twitter did, but didn't catch on. It does the same thing.

So when twitter fades away like myspace did, then jaiku will be waiting in the shadows, and take over like facebook?
No
I could have sailed around my world if my parents gave me a boat.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
What?

You are following folksingers?
Brampton Wrote:Ford's offering a reflash upgrade to their 6.7-liter Powerstroke-equipped 2011 Ford F-Series Super Duty good for 400-hp and a bonkers 800 lb-ft of torque at the Rear wheels

I like doing reflashes all day. easy money.
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So when twitter fades away like myspace did, then jaiku will be waiting in the shadows, and take over like facebook?
No
They probably should have picked a better name.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
What?

You are following folksingers?

I'd bet money he does.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28