Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-29-10 FRIDAY....Yo!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey Derick and B getting a shout out!!!

What?! What did they say?

Rich said he was on the forums and named DBN and said he was chatting with Derick and Beckster and all his other friends on the forum!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Rich said he was on the forums and named DBN and said he was chatting with Derick and Beckster and all his other friends on the forum!!!!

Ahhh, gotcha! Indeed, he was.
Howdy folks.
Henry Rollins is one cool dude! :rock:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Ahhh, gotcha! Indeed, he was.

But than he ripped you too by saying he asked what you wanted to cover on the show today and you said nothing. Big Grin
Hey Pokes!!!!!!!!!
beckster Wrote:

That you two were getting it on. :doggystyle:
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks.

Oh, Hai!
JDubb Wrote:But than he ripped you too by saying he asked what you wanted to cover on the show today and you said nothing. Big Grin

All I said was NO PIE!!!!!!!!
check out the Reasons why Spots Gay thread
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://dudebronation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1186&p=64689#p64689">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1186&p=64689#p64689</a><!-- l -->

:fag:
beckster Wrote:Henry Rollins is one cool dude! :rock:

I do not like henry rollins.
well I for one cannot change your sig
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

That you two were getting it on. :doggystyle:

I wouldn't move in on Iva's D.O.D.
Derick The Solution Wrote:well I for one cannot change your sig

Pete might be on to something... I think my Dearest :roll: may have figured out my password.
Derick The Solution Wrote:list of vehicle effected with sticky gas pedal over the years
mercury sable
plymouth sundance
lexus
bmw
honda civic
ford escape
chevy trailblazer
lotus

it effects a lot of vehicles over the years from low dollar to high end cars

I remember back when I was a kid (so we are talking about 25 years ago) Chevy had a MAJOR problem with their cruise control. You'd end up with the same problem that Toyota is having with a stuck gas pedal. The car would just start taking off. The difference is that once the problem happened, you couldn't stop it. You couldn't turn off the car, you couldn't get cruise to stop. My mother was a passenger with a friend when the cruise got stuck. She started off at 10 MPH (speed limit in that neighborhood) and ended with her going over 80, hitting a riding lawn mower and then crashing through a house. They never did a recall even though the problem was reported to have occurred for more people than have had problems with the Toyota.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20