Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-29-10 FRIDAY....Yo!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:toyota's have been and always will be far superior, give me 1 other car that you can run for 400,000 miles with very few issues. Even though they have shut down the production and sales until the problem is fixed, shows that they care about the problem. How many cases of stuck gas pedals have been reported? My guess is not that many really have a problem, but just in case senario, they listed all models that may be effected.

Oh yeah, Toyotas are great :roll: ... So great that they don't want to stop when the brake pedal is hit. So great that they have a posted that in order to prepare to stop your car, you need to do multiple steps: repeated pump the brake, shift the car into neutral and continue to pump the brake until the car decides to stop or you hit a tree. FYI - from what i heard, it's not the gas pedal. They are just fixing that to shut the people up. They don't actually know what's wrong, but it might be electrical.
my family has been a long term supporter of toyota and will continue to support them. Ive had a number of vehicles and none of them compare to toyota. heres a list
oldsmobile, hit 100K, blew the engine, replaced engine, hitt 100k blew engine 2. same problem
ford, blew clutch at 12k, ford wanted to void my warranty, they said i was driving it wrong.
ford#2, injector problems at 6k, steering problem at 8k,

dads toyota #1, 255k miles, replaced the temperature thingy (thermostat)
dads toyota #2, 225k, no issue to date
dads other toyota, milage unknown, no issue to date
my toyota vehicle, am radio doesnt work, no other issues including the gas pedal
i dont like crying babies
What's up fuckers???

I am at the airport. Gonna get caught up now.
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:toyota's have been and always will be far superior, give me 1 other car that you can run for 400,000 miles with very few issues. Even though they have shut down the production and sales until the problem is fixed, shows that they care about the problem. How many cases of stuck gas pedals have been reported? My guess is not that many really have a problem, but just in case senario, they listed all models that may be effected.

Oh yeah, Toyotas are great :roll: ... So great that they don't want to stop when the brake pedal is hit. So great that they have a posted that in order to prepare to stop your car, you need to do multiple steps: repeated pump the brake, shift the car into neutral and continue to pump the brake until the car decides to stop or you hit a tree. FYI - from what i heard, it's not the gas pedal. They are just fixing that to shut the people up. They don't actually know what's wrong, but it might be electrical.
my family has been a long term supporter of toyota and will continue to support them. Ive had a number of vehicles and none of them compare to toyota. heres a list
oldsmobile, hit 100K, blew the engine, replaced engine, hitt 100k blew engine 2. same problem
ford, blew clutch at 12k, ford wanted to void my warranty, they said i was driving it wrong.
ford#2, injector problems at 6k, steering problem at 8k,

dads toyota #1, 255k miles, replaced the temperature thingy
dads toyota #2, 225k, no issue to date
dads other toyota, milage unknown, no issue to date
my toyota vehicle, am radio doesnt work, no other issues including the gas pedal

you blow alot of stuff. :roflmao:
beckster Wrote:I just realized that someone....PETER :Flaming: ....... changed my sig

I wouldn't have even noticed it if you did not say something.

I can honest LEE say, I had nothing to do with it.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:What's up fuckers???

go fuck yourself in the bathroom you superbowl attending beeoch

2 times.
beckster Wrote:This is all the buzz on the net today.....

[youtube]hfgV9X1uLZ0[/youtube]

That cat is one bad ass motherfucker.
Derick The Solution Wrote:That video is retarded, and that woman needs to shut the fuck up, you cant understand her.

Failure

I watched it with the volume off, I guess that was a good choice?
LeNeve Wrote:The Top Ten List
"New Ford Slogans"
As presented on the 04/29/96 broadcast of LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN

10. Where there's smoke, there's a Ford
9. Have you driven a Ford to the fire station lately?
8. Forget Chevy -- we've got the real Blazer!
7. Available in original or extra crispy
6. Now every Bronco is as exciting as O.J.'s!
5. Ford, the Unabomber of the highways
4. Quality is job one, putting out the fire is job two
3. Like a rock -- a rock of hot, molten lava
2. Aren't you tired of cops who stop you for speeding and ask, "Where's the
fire?"
1. Click...vroom...kaboom!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: THat's funny.....that Dave Letterman....cracks me up every time.

American cars suck!! :poke:
beckster Wrote:

There was a Tom Clancy or John Grisham novel where faulty steel on a Jap car lead to an accident in Tennessee that set about some world adventure or something.

That's Pro-Bowl and Super Bowl attending beeoch to YOU!!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I just realized that someone....PETER :Flaming: ....... changed my sig

I wouldn't have even noticed it if you did not say something.

I can honest LEE say, I had nothing to do with it.

If it wasn't you... Then, who did it?
Pete will you see C&R down there?????? Where are you staying???
Yo! Whats up DBN
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20