Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-29-10 FRIDAY....Yo!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:An attorney I worked with was married had children then decided she was gay....she was like 60 years old when that happened??? Confusedhock: :?

Was she a bit wacky? The girls I knew were just flaky/wacky.

Wacky, but smart she was a registered nurse and an attorney...
did they just bust out the jazz walrus. Wtf
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:People change. We can change jobs, change hairdressers, change cars... why can't people change from gay to straight...

The argument is that you are born one way or the other and that people can't help it that they are driven towards one way or the other.

Unless they are a talentless attention whore... like Tila Tequila.

When you are 5... were you laying in bed thinking about cock??
Oh, and she told us. "Fem in the streets is man in the sheets"
The exact opposite of what people think.
She's writing a book?!?!?! That explains the whole thing...$$$$$$$$$
:bullshit:
Iva13 Wrote:An attorney I worked with was married had children then decided she was gay....she was like 60 years old when that happened??? Confusedhock: :?

Nobody wants to eat a 60 year old box lunch, nam sayin'
LeNeve Wrote:

:barf:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Was she a bit wacky? The girls I knew were just flaky/wacky.

Wacky, but smart she was a registered nurse and an attorney...

Then I think she was looking for attention or she was bored. Same as I felt about some other people I know.

There's this married woman in my old neighborhood, who met this lesbian that was able to convince her she was one too and that she should leave her husband and children. :dumass: She didn't like it and tried to go back to her family.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Somone did...she had a "lover"
Hey whats up… I haven’t been on the forum today but I’ve been listening to the whole show… Just thought I’d chime in and say that besides the steve ward part... THE ENTIRE SHOW HAS BEEN PRETTY FUCKIN GAY TODAY..
Nussie_T Wrote:When you are 5... were you laying in bed thinking about cock??

I don't know about other people, but I was thinking about dolls, cartoons, and my toys (kid toys)... How to torture my sisters... stuff like that.
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Somone did...she had a "lover"

I cannot express how happy I am that we added this.... :barf:
ndf Wrote:Hey whats up… I haven’t been on the forum today but I’ve been listening to the whole show… Just thought I’d chime in and say that besides the steve ward part... THE ENTIRE SHOW HAS BEEN PRETTY FUCKIN GAY TODAY..

You forgot to add: :barf:
Hey ndf!!!
I get pissed the EFF off when people break my stuff! I treat other people's things with respect, and I expect them to return that. Accidents happen occasionally, but people don't even like to own up. The number of fucked up DVDs I have gotten back from people who have borrowed them is reDICKulous!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20