Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-29-10 FRIDAY....Yo!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
BigFan Wrote:check out the Reasons why Spots Gay thread
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://dudebronation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1186&p=64689#p64689">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1186&p=64689#p64689</a><!-- l -->

:fag:

Finally. :clap:
Derick The Solution Wrote:well I for one cannot change your sig

I do not like your name in green.
Here is the video invite Rich is talking about...
[youtube]wTqLyCTESjg[/youtube]
Has anybody noticed that Covino has been using the word "sassy" way too much lately? Not that I've heard it today, but he's used it a LOT lately.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:well I for one cannot change your sig

I do not like your name in green.
i dont either, but i changed it so I show up as a moderator, and apparently that is green.
Is Covino setting up Rich for another Groomzilla moment?
and now i cannot undo the green, it wont go back to red
Pokes28 Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:list of vehicle effected with sticky gas pedal over the years
mercury sable
plymouth sundance
lexus
bmw
honda civic
ford escape
chevy trailblazer
lotus

it effects a lot of vehicles over the years from low dollar to high end cars

I remember back when I was a kid (so we are talking about 25 years ago) Chevy had a MAJOR problem with their cruise control. You'd end up with the same problem that Toyota is having with a stuck gas pedal. The car would just start taking off. The difference is that once the problem happened, you couldn't stop it. You couldn't turn off the car, you couldn't get cruise to stop. My mother was a passenger with a friend when the cruise got stuck. She started off at 10 MPH (speed limit in that neighborhood) and ended with her going over 80, hitting a riding lawn mower and then crashing through a house. They never did a recall even though the problem was reported to have occurred for more people than have had problems with the Toyota.

That never heard about that.
Pokes28 Wrote:Has anybody noticed that Covino has been using the word "sassy" way too much lately? Not that I've heard it today, but he's used it a LOT lately.

I may have been blocking that out.
Derick The Solution Wrote:and now i cannot undo the green, it wont go back to red
I like the green. Is it only for the mods?
JDubb Wrote:Here is the video invite Rich is talking about...

Jeff Wong is clearly a homosexual.
Pokes28 Wrote:Is Covino setting up Rich for another Groomzilla moment?

As scary as that sounds... i think they need to break out Sami J and the video camera to record the insanity which is the Groomzilla.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:and now i cannot undo the green, it wont go back to red
I like the green. Is it only for the mods?
yeah, its weird, the site admins are red, the normal users are red, but for some reason when i change it to be a mod, its green, but it stays green even when i change it back to normal user. ooops
This is one hell of a title... Derick The Solution | Global Moderator
JDubb Wrote:This is one hell of a title... Derick The Solution | Global Moderator
i'm over being the solution until next season, petey was gonna change them back but hasnt
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20