Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-29-10 FRIDAY....Yo!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
JDubb Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey BigFan, what have you been up to? You usually don't hang in the forums during the show.
i usually record it on my iPhone then listen back bc some topics and the commercials are unlistenable but it's a slow casual Friday at work so I'm trolling around. Listening to Howard 100 now tho, I don't care about Rich's wedding invitations or if people think an Obama comment is racist.

What do you use to record the show on your iPhone?
sweet app called pocketTunes. You can listen and record any staions from local FM/AM to sirius. Pretty much any broadcast that is broadcasted via the web.
My iPhone is jailbroken so I downloaded it from Installous for free, not sure how much it is in the app store but I'd say it's worth $10-$15. Never loose a signal and I use it everyday
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Here is the video invite Rich is talking about...

Jeff Wong is clearly a homosexual.

He looks like the little guy in that movie.. Bruno (yes, I saw it)

What a peice of shit waste of a movie Bruno was.

Knightryda spit his pop up on me because of that movie.
sweet app called pocketTunes. You can listen and record any staions from local FM/AM to sirius. Pretty much any broadcast that is broadcasted via the web.
My iPhone is jailbroken so I downloaded it from Installous for free, not sure how much it is in the app store but I'd say it's worth $10-$15. Never loose a signal and I use it everyday
[/quote]

Have you had any problems with your phone since you jail broke it? I have been thinking about breaking mine but have read about all kinds of problems from some users.
how did you get installous on your phone?
The giant iphone... ipad... is not going to be gaming friendly. I read about that this morning. Epic FAIL.
JDubb Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:

Have you had any problems with your phone since you jail broke it? I have been thinking about breaking mine but have read about all kinds of problems from some users.[/quote]
no problems and it's so simple to do now. Checkout <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.iphonedownloadblog.com">http://www.iphonedownloadblog.com</a><!-- m -->
that guy has a good tutorial or search YouTube for step by steps. It's always reversible.
Here some screen shots of pocket tunes And my screen lock
[Image: f069538e.jpg]

[Image: dc80573e.jpg]

[Image: f375c4ae.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:I'm not sure who those other 2 are, but my guess would be, cough*knightrider*cough

I am beginning to suspect that lil shit, too.... :Flaming:

It's not like you have too many more options...

Is everyone forgetting Derick and Joe can change shit?
i used Pocket tunes on my ipod touch before the sirius/xm app came out in Canada. It's pretty sweet, but I don't have wifi at work so I can't record the show, which I would love to do.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:I'm not sure who those other 2 are, but my guess would be, cough*knightrider*cough

I know they can, but I don't think they did.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

i Cant change shit
Going to brave the ice and go get a burger and fries.
BF -- what did you use to jailbreak? I used black rain.
Is there a jailbreak out that is unteathered?
Derick The Solution Wrote:how did you get installous on your phone?
if your iPhone is jailbroken you
Go to Cydia. then manage. then sources. then press edit (top right). then press add (top left). type in <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cydia.hackulo.us/">http://cydia.hackulo.us/</a><!-- m --> . when that is done just press continue anyway because it will pop up a message. then search for installous
Derick The Solution Wrote:i Cant change shit

You changed your name green and now you can't change it back...
I think you wanted to feel special like JIW and have your name highlighted in a different color.
Show is a little boring today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20