Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-29-10 FRIDAY....Yo!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Live ALL next week, plus videos and pics uploaded everyday from parties.
No exact wedding date yet (Dec 2010)
What do you guys wanna talk about today?
What's up Dicky Do!

Talk about anything, but pies today!
Whats up with you guys!
Morning all!!!!
B, I noticed Knightryda's pie post... how lovely!
So, Shaun White... an Olympic snowboarding star... doesn't like his nickname "the Flying Tomato" and wants to be called "The Animal" (as in the muppets Animal). FYI - He's a redhead.
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning all!!!!
B, I noticed Knightryda's pie post... how lovely!

um... yeeeaah... How lovely of him, wasn't it? :roll:

He was evil last night. I had a feeling he was up to something. It all started when I was picking on him about Kimbo Slice sucking ass.
Rich Davis Wrote:Whats up with you guys!

I am plotting ways to get even with a certain fellow with whom I have to live with over a certain thread regarding pies.... It's going to be an interesting weekend.
Apparently I can take out 48 baboons in a giant dildo fight!
LeNeve Wrote:Apparently I can take out 48 baboons in a giant dildo fight!
whoa
Major snow yesterday, which means I can't do much work today. School was canceled here. I almost got stuck twice coming to work. I also had to park my car out in the road, because the parking lot here has to much snow on it.
LeNeve Wrote:Apparently I can take out 48 baboons in a giant dildo fight!

Damn you! You got me beat! I only could handle 41.
LeNeve Wrote:Major snow yesterday, which means I can't do much work today. School was canceled here. I almost got stuck twice coming to work. I also had to park my car out in the road, because the parking lot here has to much snow on it.

And you were saying you're area doesn't get much snow..... :mrgreen:
Covino and Rich just got plugged on Octane by whoever is dj-ing
Rich Davis Wrote:Live ALL next week, plus videos and pics uploaded everyday from parties.
No exact wedding date yet (Dec 2010)
What do you guys wanna talk about today?

Are you guys going to be broadcasting from media row?
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Major snow yesterday, which means I can't do much work today. School was canceled here. I almost got stuck twice coming to work. I also had to park my car out in the road, because the parking lot here has to much snow on it.

And you were saying you're area doesn't get much snow..... :mrgreen:

Maybe once a year it will do this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20