Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-29-10 FRIDAY....Yo!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Where did everyone go?
JDubb Wrote:Where did everyone go?

Busy with work... I should be here now... however... the topics are SWOOT!

Had to take some Motrin... Difficult to focus when my head is pounding
Nussie_T Wrote:

Busy with work... I should be here now... however... the topics are SWOOT!

It's been a slow day on the show. So I guess it makes sense that the forum is slow too.
The closest I can relate to this topic is that I kissed a couple girls in my time, but I am not a lesbian.
beckster Wrote:The closest I can relate to this topic is that I kissed a couple girls in my time, but I am not a lesbian.

I am not a fan of this topic...
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The closest I can relate to this topic is that I kissed a couple girls in my time, but I am not a lesbian.

Ditto... I wonder if OutQ is talking straight talk right now?
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

It makes no sense, straight people turn gay so couldn't gay people turn straight...
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

It makes no sense, straight people turn gay so couldn't gay people turn straight...

You have a good point, and they probably could. I remember when I was still in high school and the whole gay thing was hitting the main stream. I knew a few girls who were very straight who decided to change teams. I think they did it just to get attention, though.
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:It makes no sense, straight people turn gay so couldn't gay people turn straight...

You have a good point, and they probably could. I remember when I was still in high school and the whole gay thing was hitting the main stream. I knew a few girls who were very straight who decided to change teams. I think they did it just to get attention, though.

I know a lot of girls from college that "experimented" with other girls but didn't stay gay.
An attorney I worked with was married had children then decided she was gay....she was like 60 years old when that happened??? Confusedhock: :?
People change. We can change jobs, change hairdressers, change cars... why can't people change from gay to straight...
Iva13 Wrote:An attorney I worked with was married had children then decided she was gay....she was like 60 years old when that happened??? Confusedhock: :?

My old man was married for 13 years, had three kids and decided he was a homo...
... my husband says it's because my mom is a nut bar.
Iva13 Wrote:An attorney I worked with was married had children then decided she was gay....she was like 60 years old when that happened??? Confusedhock: :?

Was she a bit wacky? The girls I knew were just flaky/wacky.
Nussie_T Wrote:People change. We can change jobs, change hairdressers, change cars... why can't people change from gay to straight...

The argument is that you are born one way or the other and that people can't help it that they are driven towards one way or the other.

Unless they are a talentless attention whore... like Tila Tequila.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20