Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-29-10 FRIDAY....Yo!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
beckster Wrote:Covino and Rich just got plugged on Octane by whoever is dj-ing

hahaha plugged
Rich Davis Wrote:Live ALL next week, plus videos and pics uploaded everyday from parties.
No exact wedding date yet (Dec 2010)
What do you guys wanna talk about today?
heres what I dont want to talk about:
probowl
haiti
american idol
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:Live ALL next week, plus videos and pics uploaded everyday from parties.
No exact wedding date yet (Dec 2010)
What do you guys wanna talk about today?
heres what I dont want to talk about:
probowl
haiti
american idol

How about polo shirts and shoes??
Just went and got a snow blower that has been in storage for at least 3 years. Now I got to get in running again.
LeNeve Wrote:Just went and got a snow blower that has been in storage for at least 3 years. Now I got to get in running again.

Good luck with that! :?
I'm hungry, but I'm pretty sure I'm on my own with that this morning.
carburators all gummed up, and the spark plug needs cleaned. Surprisingly though the battery is fully charged, and it cranks over like a mofo.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm hungry, but I'm pretty sure I'm on my own with that this morning.

I had a freshly baked cinnamin bun...
I'm fixing me a cup of hot cocoa... Mmmmm chocolate... sooo yummy!

Hey, does anyone own a runaway Toyota?
beckster Wrote:I'm fixing me a cup of hot cocoa... Mmmmm chocolate... sooo yummy!

Nope....not me!!! do you?
LeNeve Wrote:I'm hungry, but I'm pretty sure I'm on my own with that this morning.
what happened to the burito lady pimping you out to her daughter
Derick The Solution Wrote:
what happened to the burito lady pimping you out to her daughter

Everybody is snowed in today I am assuming. There is still achance she will show up, but I doubt it.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey, does anyone own a runaway Toyota?

Nope....not me!!! do you?

Heck no! I live in Michigan... people get shot at for such things. I actually have a Pontiac.
beckster Wrote:I'm fixing me a cup of hot cocoa... Mmmmm chocolate... sooo yummy!

No freaking way. what is kind of irritating is that toyota does not get bashed by the media for it, like an american manufacturer would. David Letterman did a top 10 countdown thing years ago for a Ford recall, that was way less of an issue than this toyota death machine.
LeNeve Wrote:

No freaking way. what is kind of irritating is that toyota does not get bashed by the media for it, like an american manufacturer would. David Letterman did a top 10 countdown thing years ago for a Ford recall, that was way less of an issue than this toyota death machine.

I disagree, it's VERY irritating. They admit to cutting costs and foregoing quality in order to get more quantity. That shows a complete disregard for people's safety.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20